Reviews for Family
Selene Appia chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Nice :) I remember watching that episode and thinking Peter's behaviour towards Heidi and Nathan was a bit... strange.
silverhelix428 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Glad I'm not the only one who, when watching that scene, thought that Peter was lusting for HEIDI and not HIS BROTHER. Now don't get me wrong, I have no issues with slash. But Petrellicest? That freaks me out.

This was awesome. REALLY awesome.
SlashFreak101 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
i have been looking for something like this for a pretty long time, and with the sick mind of most people reading and /or writing fanfiction i would think something like this (peter and heidi) which is a fairly decent and somewhat normal pairing would be more common.

by the way i am in no way insulting any one reading or writing fanfiction because well even i'm not dumb enough to insult my self like that. and yes i am admitting to having a somewhat sick mind.- and that my friend is not insult- that's reality!
rtwofan chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Don't feel so bad ) PeterHeidi ain't that much of a crack pairing. If you were married to Nathan, and found out that PETER was his brother, wouldn't you be a tad tempeted, hehe. Great little drabble.
canthereisto chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
I loved it. I really did. It was so unusual yet it fit so well with the characters. You made it seem like a real possibility. Very well written - as always!

Ava