Reviews for Gifted and Talented
Dr. Hairspray chapter 14 . 4/1/2010
Best AU I've ever read. *drools*
bibliophileemily chapter 14 . 3/2/2008
Aw, poor Hinata...

But the Akatsuki are excellent.

I love it!

Can't wait for the next one!
Tempus Frangit chapter 14 . 3/2/2008
Aw, poor Hina D: Well, at least she has some friends! I love the way you wrote Hiashi - very IC.
yumerin chapter 14 . 3/2/2008
Is Tobi that bad? "

And I think Hinata found some cute little friends, finally.
yumerin chapter 13 . 3/1/2008
Hell, YEAH, Tenten

But now I'm curious to know who was talking with Iruka.
yumerin chapter 12 . 3/1/2008
Why's everybody so mean to Naru-chan? \o\ Your Tayuya is so cute, I love her
yumerin chapter 11 . 3/1/2008
Wah, Ino and Sakura had some drama moment - and that was an interesting question about Shikamaru.
yumerin chapter 10 . 3/1/2008
Nyah, I'm still impressed by your characters in-characterness (?) \o/ Shikamaru is SO Shikamaru it scares me O And Ino, by your hands, became interesting.
yumerin chapter 9 . 3/1/2008
I definitely wasn't expecting that O_O I'm shocked...

You're devious, kukuku.
yumerin chapter 8 . 3/1/2008
Nyah, Sasori's cool, here. And Sasuke's obcession with his aniki is hilarious!

\o\ Nay, next!
yumerin chapter 7 . 3/1/2008
Yay! I thought Sasuke wouldn't really care about Naruto pestering him, but, the again, he's the prideful kind, isn't him? I liked their heated run (poor Naru-chan, hehe).

And I don't really like to read OCs, but Joel's comment made me laught
yumerin chapter 6 . 3/1/2008
Shikamaru is such an interesting character. He's just a normal guy who happened to be to inteligent for his own good.

You write Team Seven like they really are. It's refreshing _
yumerin chapter 5 . 3/1/2008
Amazing! I love this fic, seriously And I love the way you write everyone in-character (I could see how difficult it was with Neji ). Really, really funny \o/ Your Naruto is the best _ (and your Lee).
yumerin chapter 4 . 3/1/2008
Deidara's still a bombster, hehe! This story is so funny (and I'm really glad Temari found Shikamaru \o\ As well as him being attacked by Tayuya, 'cause I aways thought she would be his fangirl have the situation between them being different \o\)

And they're all still in-character. You're a ninja _~
yumerin chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
Akatsuki's a COLLEGE! Yay! Good one! Never would have thought! And Dei-chan is Ino's cousin, yeah, I can see the similarities

Sakura on Sasuke's lap made me laugh Didn't he pushed her? And what is he doing there, anyway?. .

Next o/