Reviews for Revenge of the Fox
Leaf Ranger chapter 28 . 1/10/2010
OH wow... Orochimaru is putting the moves on Tsuande. Wow... that's kinda hot, and disgusting at the same time.

Excellent chapter.
omally-dood chapter 26 . 1/5/2010
hu i thought karin was a red head ? (a whatever it not my fick)

“I hate to see her leave, But I love watching her go!” That earned him another slap across his head from Kurenai.

ahahahahahahah man when it comes 2 comic relief kiba is my fav chericter (but Kisame Hoshigaki still #1)

man that was so bad ass i loved it all except when naruto lost control that kinda stinks
omally-dood chapter 18 . 1/4/2010
nice tho with the form i would have given him all 9 and have them the same color but hey thats just me
omally-dood chapter 16 . 1/4/2010
instead of braking her out he should have done a substitution jutsu and shown every 1 more of his healing power
omally-dood chapter 13 . 1/4/2010
man i hope every 1 sees sasuke in the fetal position
omally-dood chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
all hail naruto conduit of the 9 tail fox
Dusk Ado chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
The Old Man's gotta be smoking crack in that pipe to let Naruto go with Orochimaru like that...

heheheheheheh...
Zaxara chapter 15 . 12/23/2009
Great chapter.
Codenamed-Bolt chapter 43 . 12/11/2009
This is a fabulous story you've written. I was wondering though...when are you going to put up your sequal?
XP chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
what's taking so long with the sequel?
The Purple Critic chapter 43 . 11/24/2009
pretty good but not enough naru/tayu
Kadashi chapter 43 . 11/9/2009
pretty good... i really like the dark fic... though... will you drop the crossbow thing? it really ruined naruto's image... for crying out loud why would you need a cross bow if you can teleport and slam a rasengan to your enemy right? still the sword comeback is pretty good, just hope you'd make some jutsu's for it... all in all, great fic, will wait for the next story!
The Unknown Shinobi chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
The reason I don't read past the third chapter is because what kind of ninja uses a crossbow? That kinda ruins it for me .
Bloody9Fox chapter 43 . 10/30/2009
It has been years now and you still haven't put up a sequel yet. I don't think that's very soon as you said it was going to be. You've been working on that crappy Father's Wrath story too much (Which isn't near as good as this one). If you're also working on the sequel, then when will you be putting up a few chapters of it. I know you're busy with your current story, but if you had been working on it at least a little, then at least you'd be able to post just one little chapter of it? Anyway, this is one of the best Dark Naruto stories I've read, so I hope someday you'll keep your word and write a sequel.
Cody M chapter 43 . 10/22/2009
First naruto story I've read that was dark and I though it was good. I'll be looking at that sequel.
1,305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »