Reviews for Revenge of the Fox
Metabots chapter 4 . 2/18/2007
Awesome story so far. Keep on updating soon.
MasterSora333 chapter 4 . 2/18/2007
I NEED YOU TO UPDATE NOW! ! Sorry about that, I just really like this story and want to see a new chapter. So please update soon.
Destineylegend chapter 4 . 2/18/2007
That was a really good chapter. I like this story, I can't wait to read more. Update soon.
RuneNeko chapter 4 . 2/18/2007
Aw... Why did you have to say that? It would've been a good surprise! Oh well, update soon!
X-219 chapter 4 . 2/18/2007
keep up the good
Tsukikage Ookami no Ryder chapter 4 . 2/18/2007
Very nice, i'm going to enjoy seeing where this is going, also, I like the attitude you gave Naruto in battle, it reminded me very much of Alucard from Hellsing. Keep doing good, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
blackangel chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
Damn your fast! I'v reviewed a few hours ago!
Lowky chapter 4 . 2/17/2007
Great story. Though the crossbow is a bit... unexpected, it's still cool, and you can add allot of things to it.
blackangel chapter 3 . 2/17/2007
If Naruto is going to use a crossbow, how about putting some seals on it to give it some abilites, like using his chakra for rapid fire shots (Like yuske from YU-YU Hakosho), or it could have a hidden dagger flute (Like the one the green ranger do to summon the dragon zord) for close range combat and sound attacks. NOT A FLAME ABOUT THE WEAPON just simple suggestions.

good chapter, can't wait for the next one.
queen of darkness chapter 3 . 2/17/2007
awesome, but i was hoping that Naruto would get Kidomaru as a teammate. i hope to hear more of Kimimaro soon. get someone to find out a cure for him.
Master of Anime chapter 3 . 2/17/2007
A crossbow is not a practical weapon for a ninja, you know. I could think of quite a few others that aren't swords that could be used by ninja. Nunchaku, kusari-fundo, kama, scythe, quarterstaff, sai, claws like Suikotsu, axes, halberd, trident, etc., etc. Crossbows are cumbersome and slow at reloading. If the first shot misses, and the enemy can find you, you're basically a sitting duck, if you try and reload it. Basically what I'm saying is that it's not a great ninja weapon and you could have made a better choice, seeing as a crossbow is impractical for a ninja. Yeah. Done.

Master of Anime
kagekama chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
Kidomaru and Sakon and Ukon are originally from kirigakure
Genaric Name chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
Sakon.
KyuubiWolff chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
Kidomarru.
Anttolas chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
you should team them up with Sakon/Ukon, since Tayuya is Genjutsu and Naruto Ninjutsu then Sakon/Ukon is Taijutsu, by the way dosen't Tayuya Have Red hair it's a bit dull in color but it's not pink
1,306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86 87 .. Last Next »