Reviews for Good Grief
Daniel6 chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
Okay. I see how this is playing out. Yori takes out Kim. Tara gets the leftovers. And they come to the conclusion, unlike Kim, that Ron can be shared. Is that about right?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
Anthony1l chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
pbow chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
This is marked as complete and it shouldn't be. You left it hanging.

Sure, you could build up a little suspense for the confrontation but 5 YEARS?

brindani chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
This is quite the humorous combination of talents. Nearly busted a gut after the fifth stage was declared :)

Kind of sad that its likely not to be continued, but such is life.

Atlas'88 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Dude, nice story so far. I say updated to account for the final season and bring more chapters in so that it can truly rock the house
Sentinel103 chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
So, it seems that not all of Ron's friends are happy with his girlfriend. Yori knew Ron was "dense" about some things, Tara should have known as well. Ron's in trouble and so is Kim. Two young ladies with murder on their minds, it might be too much for Kim to handle. However, she is the girl that can do anything.

The two would be assasins don't realise that Ron may not be very happy with their mission. He may come in to play as well to protect his Kim. The other girls might want to get a life and move on.
The defenastrator chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Tara is in "mad dogs and aliens" 4-05

00:04: right side lower level on the inside

00:10: upper right corner

00:16: just to the left of the bleachers

13:50: bottom support on left side

i could go on but i made my point.

other than the Tara in collage thing good story so far.
Srednasnhoj chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
Dear Lord! Kim is in serious trouble. I love the sprint comment as well!
panda0031698 chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
where is the confruntation? tell me now i want to no what happens.
Danny-171984 chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
Seriously...that is just sick-wrong...but great to read though. I just can't believe that they didn't even need to talk to understand their motives. Wow...talking about girl-to-girl understanding. Seriously!(Motor Ed words). well, until next time.

Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
A girl with a grudge is dangerous, BUT two girls with a grudge...I seriously don't want to be on their path. I hope nothing BAD happens to Kim, since I'm a hardcore fan of them. Until next time.

CMY chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
After reading this one through again, please allow me, CMY, esteemed colour commentator of fanfiction, to take a breather from my usual style of reviewing and instead show off, er, display my intellectual insight into S-Chrome's character from this fanfic. Well, some of it, anyway...

1) S-Chrome dosen't like the mind-numbing torture known as studying. Woo-Hoo! Down with textbooks! Everyone to the Arcade!

2) S-Chrome knows that it is unwise to say a syllable in the presence of a jilted, enraged teenage blonde, er, girl. Very unwise. That tells us something about Bonnie Rockhead, erm, Rockwaller, dosen't it?

3) S-Chrome understands a great deal about irrational negative emotional projection, or, in dude lingo, really freakin' steaming mad, yo!

4) S-Chrome likes Afro-picks. On this one, I don't even want to know.

5) S-Chrome is a fan of Bill Watterson's Calvin and Hobbes...just like me!

6) S-Chrome likes to show us how ridiculous an advertisement can be when placed in the imaginative minds of himself and his partner Dr. Vainglorious. Notice how my reviews are totally tax-free. Read 'em now!

7) S-Chrome apparently liked the airplane scene involving Bullseye from the movie adaption of DareDevil. Except in this case the annoying, blabbering ba(censored) wasn't killed...what a shame.

This has been a throughly unprofessional, unauthorized review of S-Chrome based on his own co-written fanfic, 'Good Grief'.

Until next time, this is CMY, the long-winded guy.

You are now allowed to throw your remote at the TV.
optimistic girl94 chapter 2 . 6/25/2007
Like I said this is funny and well written. You did a great job. I love it how Ron knows. I just thinkit is so great you know. How he knows, but anyway good job. I like how they bow and nod at the vry end. Tag team ideas? Don't have any, but this story is great.
The Real Sidekick chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
*Raises Fists to curse the sky* NO! Curse you for not updating faster. This is such a funny story and the reactions from both Yori and Tara are absolutely priceless. Having them meet right before the confrontation with Kim also was really well done. The 5 steps of denial was also hilarious to read about as was the plane ride. Who hasn't had a person sit next to them that wouldn't shut up? And you're right, Wilson was a freakin' Volleyball. Anyway, I hope you update soon.

Always at the Author's Side,