Reviews for Of Feathers and Grips
Lioness Of the fire chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
omg I so love this perfect
SunshineGal16 chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
I loved this chapter the best :D Especially the ending. *epic!* Great job! :)
Dibs219 chapter 5 . 7/12/2008
Awesome Plese write more
JuseaPeterson chapter 5 . 5/6/2008
You updated again, sweet!

It was short, but totally perfect. The dialoge wasn't the exact same, but most of it was Kira's thoughts about Trent so it didn't distract me.

I loved her thoughts, the way you had Kira describe Trent was just perfect. You did such a great job at this one, can't wait to read more of it. :)
chaotic pink chocobo chapter 5 . 5/6/2008
That's fantastic! I didn't notice anything wrong with it. (not that I've seen it recently either.)
PinkRangerV chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
Aww, that's so cute!
JuseaPeterson chapter 4 . 12/28/2007
Oh my gosh you updated! Thank you.

That was so unbelievable sweet and romantic. I love how Trent was doubting it but at the same time knew that he was being ridiculous.

Their vows were absolutely perfect, no other word to describe them. I love that they wrote them, it fits them.

Kira waiting that long totally fits her too. You did such an amazing job on this one. I love it.
chaotic pink chocobo chapter 4 . 12/27/2007
that was cute! good job!
APerfectGrace chapter 3 . 10/28/2007
You know what? It's ABOUT TIME someone did a decent Trent/Kira fic, so congrats to you! Trent/Kira are my favourite pairing EVER, and there's hardly any good fics for them at all. So kudos to you, and hopefully you'll do some more! I LOVED the Truth or Dare bit, it was so funny and cute. Well done!
MsQuill101 chapter 3 . 10/17/2007
i loved this series of drabbles, pls continue...not many ppl seem to like trent/kira, while i absolutely adore them, so do continue writing! D
chaotic pink chocobo chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
yay! Trent/Kira fanfics! I loved all three of these, and hope to see more
RedAsARose chapter 3 . 6/9/2007
aw...they're so sweet...

are you gonna write any more?cuz it's not down as complete...hinthinthint...
foxee-chik chapter 3 . 4/19/2007
keep goin!
JuseaPeterson chapter 3 . 4/18/2007
That was so cute. I loved it. You had them in character. I love how shy Kira and Trent were.

Krista kicking Conner so he wouldn't get food too, that was great.

The conversation at the end was so cute.

Good chapter.
Laurel A chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
YAY! Trent/Kira fic! The last time I click on it, there were only a couple of stories. I'm so glad the Trent/Kira shippers are finally coming out. Keep it up and I'll keep reading!