Reviews for Past vs Presnt
narutard45 chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
HI MYSTERY PRSON! *cough cough* awesome story, i really like it tho as some of the reviews said it has some typos. keep working on it nd i'm sure it'll turn out great :D
MMchik429 chapter 3 . 4/5/2007
! love it! Keep up the good work! You know it's so hard to find good ShikaxOC stories and in my opinion this one is really good so i hope you keep it up!
Tiernan Hunter chapter 3 . 4/3/2007
lol, i love it. shikamaru fangirls...boy is that a scary thought. keep updating its getting really interesting!
SalemProphet chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Nice story. But the paragraphs look stuffed. You should start a new paragraph everytime a diffent person speaks. It is really hard to read this chapter because of its size.
Sakuia chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
Stars:

Yay you didn't put the quotes in a paragraph this time!

Also, I found this one more interesting than the first which shows that you're improving.

Wishes:

You had quite a few typos. (I thought I was supposed to be you're better reader! :9)
Xia Momo Capernicus chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
This looks really good. Just remember to keep the same tense (-ed not -s)and said is dead.

But I really like your style of writing; it is hard to follow at times, but it's always interesting.

I can't wait for the next chapter!

Jya ne,

Furiidamu.
Sakuia chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Ok so since you did this to me...

Stars:

Good job with the story so far!

Wishes:

When you are putting down quotes, don't put them together into paragraphs! It's very confusing! Put each quote seperate from eachother.

(sorry if I'm being harsh)
Tiernan Hunter chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
that was cool...kinda confusing though. keep posting, its good!