Reviews for Area Code 919
0D Malfoy1 chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
This is a very good story that kept me interested. I love the characters, and the plot and the ideas you added to Mr. King's creation. Very nice. Very well done.
Emma chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
This was brilliant. I really can't tell you how much I enjoyed this fan fic. I NEED to say thank you, thank you for reading Stephen King and restoring some faith in humanity for me P
It's really well written and with the exception of a few spelling/grammatical errors it read perfectly.
It's such a shame there aren't more Cell fan fics.

Thank you for the story and thanks for restoring the faith P
LauranTheBiscotti chapter 9 . 9/7/2010
You did an excellent ,no one will ever be like SK (is that good thing or bad? lmao). but this was really well-done ! good job !
The Great Space Hobo chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I love your story so far. I'll read the rest later when I finsh the book. it sucks tho that there are hardly any storys about Cell... but dont worry, once the moving comes out more people will read this great story.
Arick Payth chapter 9 . 9/29/2007
I'm a little lost for words.

The ending was great, but I wanted Helen to live, even if she would be crazy. :(

But I think it would be interesting to learn more about the other four. Did the two teenage girls stick with Shawn? Or did they go their seperate ways?

Too many things are remaining a mystery! Make a sequel or something.
Slain By Bunnies chapter 9 . 9/21/2007
That was amazing, thanks for the good read.
Arick Payth chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Well done, keep it up, I'm definately reading more.

The scary thing is, my bus driver has a Blue Tooth.
Slain By Bunnies chapter 6 . 6/27/2007
I really love this story. After I finished reading Cell I wanted more, you write so well this really satisfies my craving. I also love the twists you add to the story, it keeps it interesting, I don't feel like I'm reading a rewrite of Cell. Keep up the good work and please update soon!

Slain By Bunnies
GuesssWho chapter 6 . 6/8/2007
Interesting idea . . .

Continue!
Gainel chapter 5 . 6/8/2007
Before I say anything else, I'll say this; This is so creepy! I live in Chapel Hill! eerie, its so close..

Anyway, I really like this. This last chapter actually brought me to tears. Your characters are interesting, And you don't linger on the past events(Like Helen's husband/fiance leaving, ect) it makes it easier to focus on the actual story.

very nice work.

Ami
GuesssWho chapter 4 . 5/25/2007
Continue?
WilltheGreat chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
This is probably one of the best Cell fanfics ive read since i joined. It is a very good story. I know i shouldn't ask but are you going to make him an untouchable or "Insane"? And i might have skipped it but, if it takes place in the north east( Pennsylvania,Delware,Jersey stuff like that) you should add KASHWAK NOFO. that would be awesome. Keep writing!

-WilltheGreat
Nisa Tunesque chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
You see, this is the great thing about Cell - the whole thing could spawn a million sequels (or fanfics) about what would happen elsewhere in the world. After all, it ain't just americans who own mobile phones, you know :) Of course, here in the UK normals would be at a greater disadvantage cos we're not allowed to own guns.

As for this story, the first person POV you're using definately suits it. You also seem to have captured the whole fear of the moment to.

Very well done - I'll definately be watching this for updates.
Stevens chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
I am brand new to fanfiction (just posted my first tale), and I am glad this is the first story I chose to read. It ain't perfect (even King's works ain't perfect), but it hit all the important cylinders: it hooked me right away, it kept me going all the way through, and it was a satisfying addendum to SK's novel. Nicely paced, with details just where details needed to be, I rate this a surprisingly good read. Whenever I read King's epic-range stories, such as DT, the Stand, and Cell, I always wonder about how the events played out around the world. This is a great example of how one might begin to answer that question.

A few small critiques (minor as they may be): 1) King sez to write with words you'd use in normal conversation, and that's always seemed like pretty good advice to me. For instance, it seems unnecessarily verbose to say "wrist watch". It's been long enough since anybody wore a pocket watch that the phrase "I took a long look at my watch" is probably sufficient. 2) Spell check is always our friend, but it can't replace a human editor. For example, at one point, "scrape-face" replaced "scrap-face". That's a REAL minor detail, but it was enough to trip me out of the story for a moment.

Enough! these are minor critiques. Excellent story. More!
NightAssassin chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Very nice, I liked your writing very much. I think a lot of SK fans wondered what would have been going on in their own hometown during this event. I know I was considering writing a fanfic on this...but I guess you beat me to it!