Reviews for The I of the Beholder
MBtheDREAMwiz chapter 9 . 3/26
I loved this! Please continue to write more Ushio and Tora fics!
Khaaritokayato chapter 9 . 4/9/2002
Ohh, poor, poor Ushio-Brat*snigger*. The Girl is practically bakemonotachi...heh, heh, heh. Practically a sister-mine. It doesn't always take blood, death, power and lightning to make a human bakemono...sometimes it happens on it's own. Hrrrr...I must tell Nagatobimaru that-oh, of course, he already knows(even *his* big male head isn't *that* thick). Writer Girl, write MORE! This is what *I* feed on...a bakemono-muse feeds not on human souls or flesh, but stories and the souls therein...
Dragon Trainer chapter 9 . 12/20/2001
Cheers and Applause. Take a bow Ysabet you are one of the greatest writers I've every read! Bye-for-now, and I can't wait for your next fanfic.
Jessiy Landroz chapter 9 . 11/7/2001
Cooooooooooooooool! this is really really a great story! up load another wont you... _ i just love the way you do it!
Swifthawk chapter 9 . 10/6/2001
Really, really good, Ysabet. This was great! What do you have planned for us next? Hey, I finnaly managed to get my stuff posted, it should be up in a day or so. Check out my bio page to find it. Until next time, keep writing Ysabet you rock!
Dogmatix chapter 9 . 10/5/2001
*L* _ Very nice. I could go on in that vein for quite a while, but then we'd be here all night. So basically, wonderful, wonderful work. You have talent, and you know how to use it :}
SRSilverhawk chapter 7 . 10/3/2001
Hey you, pretty good! It just keeps getting better and better I look forward to chapter 8. Happy, happy, kill, kill; is that all Tora ever thinks about?- Bye the way what are those 'magic' HTML commands? I'd love to know how to keep the italics in my fics. Anywho hope chapter 8 is as cool as chapter 7.
Dragon Trainer chapter 7 . 9/23/2001
fantastic, great, amazing, Dratini! I told you once before that normal people can't understand you. Anyway, she said wonderful. I hope that is a enought feedback for now. I can't wait for the final part, bye-for-now,

Dragon Trainer
Dogmatix chapter 7 . 9/21/2001
*blink* *blinkblink* Gyhaaaaaaaa... *patches frazzled nerves* Glarg. Very... cliffhanging? More? *sparkly anime eyes* Pweeese?
Swifthawk chapter 6 . 9/12/2001
This was really good, I look forward to the next chapters.

On a different note. Whoever took out the WTC is going down.
Dragon Trainer chapter 6 . 9/10/2001
You're the best, you're the best. I can't wait for the rest. Dratini, Drat. Hey, that doesn't rhyme. Dratini, Drat, Dratini. Ysabet doesn't understand pokemon, there is no way he could know that you said better than the rest. Dratini, tini, Dratini. Yah, you're right, he does know now. Well anyway, bye-for-now.
Swifthawk chapter 5 . 9/4/2001
You really need to finish this one, it rules.
zeo chapter 5 . 8/27/2001
u wicked wicked girl. another dangeling over the edge suspended by our thumbs no hope of rescue sort of wait till next week kind of ending. have u no shame. none? none at all? not even a little bit? really? wow! so thrilled 2 hear from u both here and there. such timeing. fire thing was cool. i had started 2 wonder how we were going 2 get out of this one. guess any other opponets that found redmonsterboys weak spot didn't get 2 share the info b 4 "lunch". b interesting 2 c how tora and asako react 2 each other when this is over. the brats view point on their tie 2 each other might b worthy of note also. well i'm at your mercy. so i guess i'll just hang around by my thunbs and await your leisure. as always. thank u kindly 4 both your time and insite. every chapter is like christmas early. z.
Dogmatix chapter 5 . 8/25/2001
...*thunk* O.O *picks up jaw from floor, dusts it off, reattaches it* Wo-hooooo! That was wonderful! Nothing too coherent to offer right now, but I love this. :D Oh, spent the $20 at a bookstore, just though you might like to know _
morgan chapter 5 . 8/24/2001
Woohoo!Chapter five when I wasn't looking! You go girl!