Reviews for The Meaning of Roses
Serpentine Wisdom chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I just love the flower war in this fic, Asuka's attempt to persuade him to be only friends and his attempt to show her she's the only one for him. I loved Manjoume's reaction to her replies especially, it really made his feelings real to me.
edeN chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
My heart... It feels so happy! Not only because this my favorite pairing but because I also have a passion for flower language. I now must look for these meanings. There were no spelling or grammar errors as far as I could see so I absolutely loved it!
Jonouchi Katsuya chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This is so cute and touching and I was nearly crying with sadness and I cried with happiness!
Rose-Oracle chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I'm not a ManjomexAsuka fan, but this was such a touching read. I applaud you.
harinezumiko chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Awww. I'm glad it worked out for them after all that. Love some old-fashioned romance.
Julia451 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
This may the most creative story and sweetest romance I've ever read.
WOWZAcoolBEANS chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
This was beautiful. Thank you for writing it.
CHOWY chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
This story is real sweet! :)
Osidiano chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
This story was insanely cute, and very romantic. I think you did a great job keeping them both in-character throughout, and I loved the ending. Please write more for this pairing!
shadowneko003 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
kawaii! (cute)

*fav*
CrazyFaucet chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
aw... cute _
nevermore199 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Manjoume x Asuka! The underappreciated couple lives on! *cheer*

Very nice. It's so lovely...
Arcion chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
I consider the rose to be my symbol, and I try to gather all the symbolism information about them I can. I like this, and all your stories. Even watching the show (dub on CN unfortunately), I only see the starting of these two character's personalities, and you bring out so much that's hidden within them.

I'm actually jelous of Asuka right now, I want a rose pendant too, since it is my symbol.
Aperira chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
AW! That was SO cute!
PacWoman chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Wow, I really liked this story. It was well written, in character, and was very interesting. It looks like there was a lot of thought that went into this story and the symbolism behind the roses. Excellent job!