Reviews for One Love
Bmart1 chapter 23 . 10/25/2015
Great story!
I've read all your stories and I love them all. You're such an amazing writer.
teresa chapter 15 . 4/4/2015
this made me cryyy!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/6/2013
Ok, way to come back from that crazy ending in the last story... Great story. Thanks for posting.
Phillipa1998 chapter 23 . 7/28/2013
Loved the story
You are a great writer
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
I am loving this story, and the reunion sex? HOT!
Eliguis chapter 23 . 8/16/2012
Loved these stories! Put you as one of my favorite authors! :)
shilohharris chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
Amazing story. Fuck off Martantos.
cinderella chapter 23 . 3/16/2012
All I have to say is Fantastic stories!Just brilliant!Love the ending!E/O FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR!
Angelstarshimmer chapter 23 . 10/18/2011
I see nothing wrong with your stories i happen to like them hell you are only human everybody makes mistakes don't worry about it!

A Sincere fan
Angelstarshimmer chapter 17 . 10/18/2011
Is this like the movie preminition or is it going back in time i am confused?
Amy chapter 23 . 9/7/2011
I was reviewing the final chapter and saw the comment that Fender. I think it's a comment from a frustrated person, who has no competence to write stories and that is the envious of those who write stories.

I love your stories and keep writing. The stories in fanfiction are to express about our beloved series svu, without worrying about grammar, but to share the love for this wonderful series.
Elliotandoliviababies chapter 22 . 8/31/2011
One big happy family, I loved how this story went!
Amy chapter 22 . 3/2/2011
I was just here wondering if you would do a sequel to that story, with Nicky already bigger and knowing that Elliot is not her biological father

I would love so much a sequel, please !
Amy chapter 22 . 3/1/2011
Ahhhhhhhhhhh both loved this story

Elliot is a great man having forgiven Olivia after she left him without an explanation and the reason she did it was absurd

Only his love for Olivia and Nicky would be able to forgive her

Elliot was already in love with her while she was still with Nick Olivia

And I believe that deep down Olivia always loved Elliot more than just partners, even being with Nick, but his family had Elliot and Olivia met Nick, but in the end everything is reestablished and Elliot and Olivia were together as it should be.

Beautiful story and thanks for sharing with us

EO forever
blinky chapter 22 . 6/7/2009
I just don't know how I missed your stories. They are all perfect...I know I already told you how great you are, but I want to day it again " YOU'RE GREAT ".