Reviews for One Love
Guest chapter 23 . 10/6/2013
Ok, way to come back from that crazy ending in the last story... Great story. Thanks for posting.
Phillipa1998 chapter 23 . 7/28/2013
Loved the story
You are a great writer
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
I am loving this story, and the reunion sex? HOT!
Eliguis chapter 23 . 8/16/2012
Loved these stories! Put you as one of my favorite authors! :)
shilohharris chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
Amazing story. Fuck off Martantos.
cinderella chapter 23 . 3/16/2012
All I have to say is Fantastic stories!Just brilliant!Love the ending!E/O FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR!
Angelstarshimmer chapter 23 . 10/18/2011
I see nothing wrong with your stories i happen to like them hell you are only human everybody makes mistakes don't worry about it!

A Sincere fan
Angelstarshimmer chapter 17 . 10/18/2011
Is this like the movie preminition or is it going back in time i am confused?
Amy chapter 23 . 9/7/2011
I was reviewing the final chapter and saw the comment that Fender. I think it's a comment from a frustrated person, who has no competence to write stories and that is the envious of those who write stories.

I love your stories and keep writing. The stories in fanfiction are to express about our beloved series svu, without worrying about grammar, but to share the love for this wonderful series.
Elliotandoliviababies chapter 22 . 8/31/2011
One big happy family, I loved how this story went!
Amy chapter 22 . 3/2/2011
I was just here wondering if you would do a sequel to that story, with Nicky already bigger and knowing that Elliot is not her biological father

I would love so much a sequel, please !
Amy chapter 22 . 3/1/2011
Ahhhhhhhhhhh both loved this story

Elliot is a great man having forgiven Olivia after she left him without an explanation and the reason she did it was absurd

Only his love for Olivia and Nicky would be able to forgive her

Elliot was already in love with her while she was still with Nick Olivia

And I believe that deep down Olivia always loved Elliot more than just partners, even being with Nick, but his family had Elliot and Olivia met Nick, but in the end everything is reestablished and Elliot and Olivia were together as it should be.

Beautiful story and thanks for sharing with us

EO forever
blinky chapter 22 . 6/7/2009
I just don't know how I missed your stories. They are all perfect...I know I already told you how great you are, but I want to day it again " YOU'RE GREAT ".
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 23 . 2/26/2009
aww, well i love these two stories and i am sad to see that these are over! i love little Nicky, he is so cute. sad to see that we didnt get to see the twin as toddlers and see Nicky really interact with them. I am glad that you wrote that Elliot and Olivia did work everything out and that they are happy! awesome stories! have add both these stories to my favourite. i hope that maybe in the future you will write another story with these characters in it! again great story!
Bookworm0485 chapter 23 . 2/26/2009
Ignore the idiot aka Fender, he don't know what he's talking about. I've read this particular story on two different sites(this one and svufiction) and never noticed any real grammar or spelling issues(probably because I don't actually look for those things when I start reading a story). My spelling sucks ninety percent of the time when I am writing and I don't know what I'd do without white out, erasers, spell check and a backspace button; LOL. Anyways, I enjoy your writings and I hope you keep posting stories in the future. You are a great story teller and I always look foward to what you write. A faithful reader of yours,

Books

PS. Fender, in america grammar is just being introduced in the third and fourth grade(course you'd know that if you actually paid attention in those classes)not kidergarten and first grade(at which point most kids are just begining to learn how to read and spell basic words like car, dog, horse, house, etc).