Reviews for Banshee Trouble
lost prince chapter 12 . 9/19/2008
A really nice story and an excellant work you have done here.

I congratulate you on this story.

Loved how you made the ending.
Philip Gipson chapter 12 . 3/15/2008
Hello, Mr. Teague. I have read your story entirely, and I want to thank you for posting it. Many "W.I.T.C.H." fanfics tend to be based on the cartoon, bu yours is clearly comic book-based. I got into the cartoon because of its theme song, "We Are W.I.T.C.H." I've been reading a little bit of the comic online, too. I even own its five graphic novel adaptations (1, 2, 3, 4, 7, and 8; I have yet to own 5 and 6). You're not going to believe this, but I like cartoons too. I read your profile, so it's no problem. My favorite cartoon is, and always will be, "ThunderCats," which I now own on DVD. I thought about making a "W.I.T.C.H./ThunderCats" crossover story that takes place during both cartoons. All it takes is inspiration. I would like to someday see a sketch of the W.I.T.C.H. girls in comic book form, drawn by their owners, Disney, and painted by cb legend Alex Ross. Is there some way you can make that happen for me?
babywhale512 chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
I love how your writing is so descriptive, Robert; I can see the places, expressions, characters, etc. in my mind. I am intrigued early, and look forward to reading more.
Raniphae chapter 8 . 4/8/2007
I really like Noi's character - she's so cute (in, of course, her Banshee way), and her greater amount of open-mindedness, like with how she was willing to learn to use chopsticks, is very realistically portrayed. Yua's reaction also seems to fit very well with how she is shown by the end of the Arkhanta series. Perhaps what I'm enjoying most of all, then, is how well this fits into the W.I.T.C.H. universe, which has always emphasized, starting way back with Meridian, the potential for goodness in all. Yay.
Raniphae chapter 2 . 4/7/2007
I think I underestimated your writing a bit in the first chapter - this is quite good, and I'm really impressed with how accurately you portray the characters and the W.I.T.C.H. writing style. I'm also even more disappointed (in fanfiction readers) that I'm the first person to leave you a review.
Raniphae chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
So far, I really like the idea behind the story (not to mention being relieved to find something comic-based for once). However, the writing would be hugely improved if you varied your language and included more than physical descriptions. Right now, most of your sentences begin with the subject, and "She said," "She did," etc. gets dull quickly.

That being said, it's really good that you're showing emotions with actions (like Yua's clenched fists) instead of simply telling what the emotion is ("Yua was angry"), which is a mark of good writing.

Either way, I hope that this review brings your story some well-deserved attention.