Reviews for Watching the Sky
Lady.synchronicity chapter 12 . 12/25/2013
please continue ... was going so cool _
WhiteFoxLia chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
please continue as you have said there aren't much watanuki/yuko fics out there. And this one is really reallt good, I love it.
Irasue Zira chapter 12 . 10/8/2011
God! I really love it! Please continue your history!

It's the best way for me (and other fans) to practice my English by reading texts, and enjoy it!

Pleaaaaaaseeeee continue de history! I love this couple.
roli chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
are you going to update this story its very good.
Nakashima Miharu-sensei chapter 12 . 9/15/2010
GO WATANYUKO! LOL I love that pairing! In fact, I've written many, but have yet to upload them as I just joined... . Heh. But I will upload them soon, so please read and review mine as well?
Nakashima Miharu chapter 12 . 8/28/2010
I absolutely love Yuuwaku. In fact, I'm writing one for my own pleasure :) Yuuwaku FTW~
Mikyarorin chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
aw how sweet of yuuko-chan!
Mikyarorin chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
yay for the WxYness!
EternalTsunade chapter 12 . 7/2/2009
i was just searchin around for good xholic stories and i stumbled upon this one. Man was am i happy that i did! this has to be the best one yet! i hope you continue to write this story!
nurr chapter 12 . 5/4/2009
i feel so guilty that i didn't review for the last chapter, and only just now, but i was busy, and it was only now i got to see this again in the mess that is my inbox. XD

i really love the doumeki-watanuki interaction in this one. i just love how doumeki knows watanuki so well to help him past his denial. lol. :p
Nekomimilover21 chapter 12 . 5/2/2009
Oh please update soon! I love it. i am a great fan of Yuko and Watanuki being together!
nequam-tenshi chapter 12 . 3/30/2009
what is donut? I keep seeing it on summaries and i don't know what they mean.

Are you going to continue the story? Is Watanuki going to fall in love with Doumeki or Yuuko?

Love your story!
nequam-tenshi chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
she is almost the devil incarnate! almost, almost, becuase she still has a heart!
Mochi-Mochi chapter 12 . 2/19/2009
Update soon please.

I really like this story.
Archimagine chapter 12 . 1/3/2009
I like this story please continue.