Reviews for Them? They are,,, different
ohhitznicky chapter 12 . 6/10/2008
i really like this story! i hope Bella gets with Ban and not Trent! i can't wai to see wat happens next!
missy.skye chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
hi
unleashmydormatheart chapter 12 . 4/22/2007
NO DESIGNER! -runs franticaly-
VICIOUSLY.VENOMOUS chapter 12 . 4/18/2007
AH! THATS IT? ALTHOUGH I HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK ABOUT SHORT CHAPTERS... SO UNLEASH IS MISSING? THATS SAD I HAD WONDERED WHY SHE DIDN'T REVIEW MY STORY... OH YEA BACK TO YOUR STORY AGAIN UM IT WAS GOOD BUT REALLY SHORT AND I HAVE BEEN PATIENTLY WAITING, BUT I DON'T THINK I CAN ANYMORE...

HAHA THAT SOUNDED THREATNING... (ITS NOT MEANT TO BE:])
JustMeSilly chapter 12 . 4/15/2007
very good!
kristmas797 chapter 12 . 4/15/2007
I'm so confused!

Explain please? I don't understand what all's going on and like who all the new characters are or how they all feel about eachother - can you give me a summary?

thanks

kris
alwayssmile877 chapter 12 . 4/15/2007
yay! that was me again! you just askd me why i was reviewing and i am going to tell you! because i want other people to look in the reviews an see me telling them how amazing this story is, so there! it is amazing, READ IT YOU NIMRODS!

Zinf chapter 11 . 3/28/2007
im starting to get confused...i can't keep track of all these names...sry

anyway, what's going on?

Zinf
JustMeSilly chapter 11 . 3/18/2007
Good chapter!
alwayssmile877 chapter 11 . 3/18/2007
THAT WAS ME IN THE CONVERSATION! haha, was dawn like drunk, or just inscetual? i am pretty sure that danielle is a freeloading lazy person..but thats okay, can't wait to see more!

alwayssmile877 chapter 10 . 3/18/2007
hmm now who does 'alex callahan' remind me of?

alwayssmile877 chapter 9 . 3/18/2007
*frantic typing* why did i say that i would review every chapter? i want to know what is happening!is that bella? i bet is

what did she do to ban?

alwayssmile877 chapter 8 . 3/18/2007
that was me hitting my head against the computer, i want to read more, but i have to stop to review...how aggravating! love the story!

alwayssmile877 chapter 7 . 3/18/2007
i know the feeling of not liking a chapter. like you type it up and are like, no one is going to understand or like it, but you have to post it because you just put all that time and effort into writing it...but yeah, very intriguied and i can't wait to read more...isnt that peachy keen?

alwayssmile877 chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
to all those who aren't reviewing you are nitwits, this story is fantastic...and i am reading out of joy not addiction!

57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »