Reviews for All Over Again
black.k.kat chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
I know it's been years since this was posted, but I just have to say this is probably one of the loveliest things I've ever read. It makes my heart hurt in a good way. Thank you. Really, truly thank you. It hits so very close to home, and every word is perfect.

Thank you. I'm just going to stand over here for a bit and stare in awe.

Kat
drea78 chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
Okay... since I am german, I could say soo much in my language - in english it's a lot more difficult for me!

But I love it, I really do!

I read the half of your story's till now, and your writing is so great - I don't know, what I can else say.

And this story is so heartbreaking... I could feel it with every word!

Amazing!

I added you to my favorites authors and hope I will read a lot more storys from you in the future!
Renn chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
The Perfect AU.
marialisa chapter 3 . 2/26/2007
Such beautifully expressed emotion.

Really enjoyed this fic and look forward to your next one
ninz chapter 3 . 2/24/2007
This was a very hood story - I loved imagining them going ice-skating (I'd love to SEE it it, too... ;-).

Well done and please write another story soon!
ninz chapter 2 . 2/20/2007
Fantastic chapter! Update soon!
marialisa chapter 2 . 2/20/2007
You really paint a picture with your words. I'm looking forward to finding out more about their past and hopefully how they sort things out!
marialisa chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
What a great AU...love how you have Danny, Martin and Sam as friend from NYU...how you worked Jack and Viv into the story...how you worked Danny's alcoholism into the story...basically I just love it.

You have no idea how happy I was to see 'tbc' at the bottom of the page because I'm desperate to know how the meeting between Danny and Martin will go...hoping you update soon :)
ninz chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Well the mix between past and present is a little confusing sometimes, but other than that I love it. I really want to know what happens when Danny and Martin meet eachother again - so please continue soon!