Reviews for To Find Your Place
lyokogenie chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
I love this story. Please finish it.
elf mermaid chapter 8 . 12/27/2010
Tee hee. :P I love this story, it's so cute! During the parts where I could remember the songs, I was singing them in my head while reading that part. :P Thank you so much for writing this, and please update soon!
ElementalHanyou chapter 8 . 11/11/2010
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY! UPDATE! PLEASE
Fire Inu Princess chapter 8 . 7/4/2009
awesome story! please keep going!
Unknown chapter 8 . 5/17/2009
For the love of GOD! PLEASE I BEG YOU PLEASE UPDATE! I'M DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! To Find Your Place is just so COOL and I simply have to finish it!
lol chapter 8 . 4/4/2009
UPDATE SOON POR FAVOR! I REEALY WANT 2 KNNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! D GREAT STORY BTW!
IrishIndy chapter 8 . 3/17/2009
You're doing a amazing job incorporating this manga into the Lion King story line. Thanks so much for the new chapter!
xXME AGAINST THE WORLDXx chapter 8 . 3/16/2009
I really liked this chapter, and I hope you update soon.
lilmouse1988 chapter 8 . 2/20/2009
Just read the chapter for the second time and love it still. I will be waiting for the next chappter. I love the kiss scine.
kerapal bubbles chapter 8 . 2/15/2009
aw! :3 YAYNESS! that was cute! now Inuyasha has to kill Naraku and we'll all be happy. :)
Neisha chapter 8 . 2/15/2009
Wonderful! I quite enjoyed this. I'm sorry I haven't reviewed before, but I fully intend to now.

Great story, and I can't wait for more.

Neisha
Ro0tin4Kagome chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
its so funny to me how this really does remind me so much of Lion did you think of events that would go with the movies events? I swear im dying at how ironic it
psycho-pyro-shrink chapter 8 . 2/14/2009
lol, this is entertaining. i really like the idea.
NurNur chapter 8 . 2/14/2009
THANK YOU! Thank you so much for posting this and continueing this story, I love it! And I loved this chapter as well, it was great! And please post the next chapter A.S.A.P! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
Diamond369 chapter 8 . 2/14/2009
LMFAO! NYCE SANGO AND MIROKU THE ROOF! CUTE SCENE WITH KAGOME AND YASHA!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »