Reviews for Sakura Complex
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
haha that was so sweeeeeeet
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
he definately would act like this had they gone out. ;) adorable read, love possessive!Sasuke.
catacataca chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Wow, wow. Simply love it! And I am infinitely amused that Sasuke's got a Sakura-complex to describe how much she means to him. XD Nice one!
Imani chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
OMG! You read neko sasuke to. Don't you just love the ending. It was so sweet.

P.S. Love the story. Keep up the good work.
Sharinganblossom chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
This story is just too cute! I think u should make another one-shot continuing this one
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
This story is so uber cute!I love the scene where Sakura's trying to beat up Sasuke but he's just dodging and aksing her out. Priceless!
DreamsXReality chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
I liked it!

It was kawaii!

I luffer over-protective Sasuke xD
Ohohen chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Oh wow. Overprotective Sasuke, has to be THE best Sasuke. xD I loved this, but man, poor Kotetsu...xP
dark Alley chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Haha i laughed so hard when i read this! It's so funny!
frumpyrox chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
lol, i think i read neko sasuke. its the one where sasuke becomes an 8 yr old kitty kid and his mind is kinda erased and he still is overprotective of sakura until itachi reveals he did it annd then dies after sasuke changes back? if not, i just wasted a few seconds of typing.. still, yer story was great. i like it a lot!
cast14 chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Lol great story i loved it i hope you will write more of these stories they will be great the story was very interesting
colorfulCheshire chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
LOL! XD
UchihaSakura-always chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
ew SasuSaku. But it's cute anyway, I'm sure if it was a different pairing I would love it.
estwo-BELiNDiS'love chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
yea im a sakura fan too.
Empty Tranquility chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
That was so cute! I think Sasuke would be the jealous type, too. Hehe. I enjoyed it.