Reviews for The Institute
TraSan chapter 12 . 4/14/2007
Exciting stuff, here! Thanks for the update!

I wouldn't worry about Americanisms. I know I couldn't write a fic set in another country and get all the vernacular correct.

EVENTUALLY, you are planning to let the Sam (and the others) escape, right? Right? Helo?

Okay, I'll wait for the next chapter.
ramaloki chapter 12 . 4/14/2007
wow this was an awesome much is happening! wow...hang in there sam! ohh i wanna stab sloane! *hisses* lol great job!
Nana56 chapter 11 . 4/7/2007
Oh, more evilness and treachery afoot! Poor Dean, they're trying to wipe his memory! He's got to be strong and fight to keep them! Great chapter!
funkyspunk chapter 11 . 4/7/2007
awesome update Shelly! keep it up.

TraSan chapter 11 . 4/7/2007
She's back!

Kind of mean chapter actually. Dean's being drugged, and we still have no idea what happened to Sam!

ramaloki chapter 11 . 4/6/2007
oh oh...this is awesome! hang in there dean! you can fight them!
snowchic92 chapter 11 . 4/6/2007

lylas, me

j chapter 11 . 4/6/2007
So Cool.;)
timetowaste247 chapter 11 . 4/6/2007
This is a fun twist I wonder what Sloane plans on doing with this. He is trying to get Dean to forget. Seemed to be working a little bit. We can also look at this from another point of view and try to play with the idea that Dean never actually went to the institute and Sally really has nothing to do with it and the name Sloane just made it's way into the illusion.
Poaetpainter chapter 11 . 4/6/2007
ep! no Dean!
ramaloki chapter 10 . 4/6/2007
awesome! they were so close but dean gets shot! poor sam! and dean! *crys* very nice chapter!
snowchic92 chapter 10 . 4/1/2007
ARG! dont leave it at that! *falls out of chair form anticipation* i'm ok! please write more! *pick self up* dont leave us hanging!
snowchic92 chapter 9 . 4/1/2007
luv ti so suspenseful!
samantha-dean chapter 10 . 3/30/2007
no dont sammy
Nana56 chapter 10 . 3/30/2007
Oh, no...Dean!

What a cliffhanger! Very well done!
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »