Reviews for The Institute
WinchesterPhantom chapter 25 . 8/26/2007
it's finished then? omg, i love ur story, its the bomb! i'm kind of sad though, i wanted it to never end! thanks for posting it! gr8 ending!
sammygirl1963 chapter 25 . 8/25/2007
Awesome ending to a wonderful story! It was great to see Grace actually help Sam one more time-to show that she did really abhor what her father was doing to the "special" kids!

Loved how Bobby and Caleb both stood watch over the Winchester brothers until they awoke from their comas!
deja'vu88 chapter 24 . 8/16/2007
This has been my favourite story for a long time and i cant wait to see how it ends...wait i dont want it to end! loved chapters 22-24. Im always up for some good old LimpSam action and im loving the mental scars! just wanted to write and tell ya how much i love this story!

eagerly awaiting your next chapter...
DarthJackie chapter 24 . 8/15/2007
"'He's not going to live that long.' " I think this is my favorite line. I love it when Dean's in full-overprotective-brother-mode.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Lilithxfic chapter 24 . 8/14/2007
And the plot gets even more complex! DI love when Sam's goes all 'we stay together' thingy!

Great job hon!

Have a good week!
TraSan chapter 24 . 8/13/2007
Um, hm...

/TraSan hangs her head contritely.

Perhaps I should look in my inbox before pestering you for a chapter you've ALREADY written. Oy.

This was awesome. Hurry, hurry, hurry. Because now I'm on pins and needles waiting to see what happens next!
sammygirl1963 chapter 24 . 8/13/2007
OMIGOD! I feel so sorry for Dean knowing just how badly Sam's been hurt and knowing he has to get him out of the institute immediately to save his life.

And poor Bobby thinking Sam is dead now because of what Dean said to him on the phone!

I can't wait for your next chapter!
WinchesterPhantom chapter 24 . 8/13/2007
omg another gr8 chapter! thnx for updating!
JoyofReading chapter 24 . 8/13/2007
Can't wait to see what happens next.
Gala000085 chapter 24 . 8/13/2007
Another great chapter! Update soon!
RhianaStar chapter 24 . 8/13/2007
Have been following this story although I have found it never ending and painful... just when I thought it was coming to the end... something else happens... and here were are again... hopefully not too long a wait before one and the other...
Tacpebs chapter 24 . 8/13/2007
Dean... T_T Poor Sam. Dean knows what he's doing...right? XD Next chapter please!
Still Awesome2009 chapter 24 . 8/13/2007
this is getting good, upadte soon
NotReal401 chapter 24 . 8/13/2007
Man I really want someone to picnh sloane..he sucks.

btw i just have to seriously compliment you on how well uve developed the story. Any idea how many more chapters? Or is it still a dice roll?
1Pagan3 chapter 24 . 8/13/2007
Wonderfully intense. Great job getting the boys back together.

Update soon.