Reviews for The Institute
sammygirl1963 chapter 22 . 7/19/2007
Awesome chapter! I sure hope Caleb gets that text message from Dean so he and Bobby can come to the rescue quickly!
JoyofReading chapter 22 . 7/19/2007
Oh boy I hope Sam gets through everything unscathed, but I guess he's already scathed (is that a word?). Anyway I enjoyed this and I'm glad the nurse is on the boys' side. Someone has to be.
The Ironic Authoress chapter 22 . 7/19/2007
I love it! Hurry and write another chapter! Please! *gives Sam's puppy stare*

Sabrina
Tacpebs chapter 22 . 7/19/2007
O.o what kinda mess? XD Ah this story's gettin' crazier and crazier. I love it! XD Next chapter please!
DeanFanGirl chapter 22 . 7/19/2007
Hope Bobby and Caleb gets to the boys soon. I wonder if the girls are just playing them again.
Still Awesome2009 chapter 22 . 7/19/2007
poor sam, I hope Caleb and bobby get there sooner, rather tha later
Nana56 chapter 22 . 7/19/2007
Uh huh, gonna let Dean stay with Sam for support until he's well and then separate them. Not nice. Very good chapter...I liked Sam trying so hard to wake up to his brother's voice.
bluesweetie1978 chapter 22 . 7/19/2007
hey great story kep up the great work please update
NotReal401 chapter 22 . 7/19/2007
AWESOME!
WinchesterPhantom chapter 22 . 7/19/2007
it had shivers running up my spine. poor sammy! and dean, please update soon and i hope caleb and bobby tunr up soon!
TraSan chapter 21 . 7/12/2007
Ack! Just when I thought our Sammy might be out of danger, you throw him back to the wolves. More please!
Drizzt chapter 21 . 7/12/2007
OMG i found your stroy a little while ago and i've been addicted. seriously, i check everyday for an updated chapter! I love it! keep up the good work. Toodles!
NotReal401 chapter 21 . 7/11/2007
AWESOME!
Sally.Russell chapter 21 . 7/9/2007
This would have to be the best story i have come across on the fan fiction website!

Its great to finally meet somebody who enjoys torchuring Sam as much as i do.

The only criticism i would have is: WHEN IS THE NEXT CHAPTER COMING!

Supernatural should really make the story into an episode!

Keep up the good work...
WinchesterPhantom chapter 21 . 7/7/2007
wow, that was so gud! i want more! plz update soon!
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »