Reviews for What's In Those Green Herbs You've Been Using?
DrewXIII chapter 9 . 11/16/2007
man, certainly been awhile dude

welcome back
DaemonicKitten chapter 8 . 9/6/2007
(Blinks) You know...I always thought Salazar was a Napoleon wannabe. (Blinks) It's kinda scary.

Great chapter! Keep up the great work!
DaemonicKitten chapter 7 . 9/6/2007
OMG! I so don't wanna imagine what Ashley's got planned to make them suffer! RUN LEON! RUN SNAKE!

Is Leon that much of an idiot that he can't defend himself? (Shakes head sadly)

LOL I loved Ashley begging Leon to buy her a gun!

Keep it up!
DaemonicKitten chapter 6 . 9/6/2007
Snake...has problems? Why do I find that so easy to believe? LOL.

Mother Trucker...? Well, that's one way to sy it without really 'saying' it LOL.

LOL. Leon was pretending to be a bug or something? I could see it and somehow I feel totally wrong about that. LOL.

Keep up the great work!
DaemonicKitten chapter 5 . 9/6/2007
Hahaha! I loved the bit about the dog and how Leon was joking around until the Plagas tentacles popped out of it's back.

Poor, poor Leon. You just love to torture the hot-ass hero of the game, dont'cha? LOL

Keep up the great work.
DaemonicKitten chapter 4 . 9/6/2007
I've never played MGS, but I've seen a little of it. I'm confused by this chapter, but I liked how Luis got killed.

Sadistic, aren't I? LOL.

Nah, I just never liked that guy. LOL.

Keep up the great work.
DaemonicKitten chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
LOL. 'Keep talking, keep talking, I'm listening.' I can totally se that!

Ha! I always wished I could shoot Ashley in the head but never got far enough to find her the first time. (grumbles about the puzzles and stuff)

Ahh anyways, great job.
DaemonicKitten chapter 2 . 9/6/2007
You're so meean to poor Ashley!

Oh well, she deserved it. LOL.

Good chapter.
DaemonicKitten chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Ok, I loved the chainsaw-wielding Dr. Salvadors comment LOL 'At least 5 or 6 of them!' LMAO!

And the 'Snake? Snake? SNAAKE!' comment reminded me of Final Fantasy 10-2, where a character yells it when running into a metal snake. LOL. Though I know it came from MGS (I think). I couldn't help but grin at this.

Keep up the awesome work!
Burningbridges chapter 8 . 6/2/2007
(dies) I love it!

Update soon!

Hopefully I'll write a better review next time...
MegFallow chapter 8 . 5/30/2007
HAHAHAHAHA! Great that you updated! My favorite part was when they shot Dante before he could tell them his last name. And the flashback scene with Bitores and Salaazar on that villian poll was funny. Keep up the good work!
MegFallow chapter 7 . 5/2/2007
Hahahhahah, the part where Leon is shot in the arm while Snake is trying to figure out who Ocelot was killed me! And Ashley begging Leon to buy her a gun was hilarious! Update soon!

Putting this in favs and alerts!
Lord Leachim chapter 5 . 5/1/2007
This is very wierd. Combining the storylines of RE and MGS is not something I would have thought of. And the part where Snake and Leon debate the qualities of RE is a very surreal moment. Despite the silliness and nonsense, I was actually kind of getting into the story.
Lord Leachim chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
I think you tried a little too hard to make the marijuana joke funny. One toke of a joint does not make someone immediately high. And people who are high don't continually scream "I am so high!" I mean, he would have to be pretty baked to behave like that.

But the "Snake? Snake? SNAAKE!" line was hilarious. I don't know why I found it so funny, but it was totally unexpected and kind of subtle.
DrewXIII chapter 7 . 4/29/2007
dude, that has got to be the longest freakin' chapter you ever wrote while in

the retardation of this fic is starting to get to me. Next thing I know I could be forgetting things like our ol' pal Snake and...

where was I? what was I suppose to do again?