Reviews for and god knows you can't take tea alone
beautyfan0102 chapter 1 . 1/3
Pretty excellent story it was cute
beauty12 chapter 1 . 1/1
Pretty cute story it was good. Happy new year.
beauty0102 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account.

good story.
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
good story.
Nelras chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
*chucks over shoulder into favorites*
Jemma Blackwell chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
This was intense and so good!
DaggerPen chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
I read this a while ago, and only just now realized I didn't review it. *blushes*

Excellent. SR really didn't deal with Martha's reaction to her son falling ill, and you do a wonderful job conveying her reaction, her thoughts- everything. This is great.

And you're 15? It's nice to see another teen writer (I'm 13 myself). You write *very* well.
jadeddiva chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
You write the most gorgeous Superman fic ever. I loved this story like I loved your other and, just, wow. Poignant, touching, lovely.
Kara-El chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Lovely writing and fun to see Martha so spunky - would like to see this continued, especially to see how you would express Clark's reaction to Lois knowing and that his mom told her. Original stuff:)
AgiVega chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
It was great to read a fic, however short is was, told from Martha's point of view. Loved it! :)
Lady Elora chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
I really enjoyed this. Everyone seems to skip over Martha in the SR community... but when they flash over her scene in the movie, I think people forget as they're swept up in the moment how much her heart must be breaking. *sigh* But you did wonderfully with this fiction- it was refreshing to read a non-smutty Supe fic and I enjoyed every moment of it.

Great job,

Allora
Mona chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
This is so lyrical and beautiful! I hope you will try your hand at another perhaps longer Superman fic!

Mona
Professional scatterbrain chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Very touching
mak5258 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
That was written perfectly! I love the whole setup- esp. that Martha was the one to tell Lois who Clark really is! Perfect! I'd love to see an expansion of the idea.

- mak:)
piratesswriter2lazy2login chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
good job; I can see this happening.