Reviews for Paper Mario 2 and a Half
austin.todd.315 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
LOL loved the ending. This fanfiction seems so far this game is the best RPG of all time end of story.
trashcanprince chapter 6 . 12/14/2009
I liked this story a lot!

The characterization was... not all that implausible, if one took the time to think about it. Mario rarely if ever talks, and every game he's in paints him as the hero. This of course completely disregards the fact that there are two sides to every story. Your portrayal of his anger and ruthlessness intrigued me.

Also, a Nega-verse... An archaic concept to be sure, but surprisingly, I can't remember one ever being used in such direct relation to one of these games. I applaud your originality.

This was, overall, a good story. It could use some minor polishing, and I would've liked to see a bit more detail in some of the battles, particularly against more powerful foes, but that's nothing too serious. I also appreciated some of the situational humor.

This is definitely going in my favorites. Best of luck in your future projects. ]

- Besh
euphiiie chapter 6 . 3/4/2009
This story is awesome.

I wanna go to the Waffle Kingdom too.
Smasher01 chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
"Wait your Hornyness!" LOL Best part of this chapter!
Black Scepter chapter 6 . 9/29/2007
Okay NOW I can give a complete reveiw:

If I had to rate it, it would be; 9.8.

The plot line was AWESOME you (and your brother) stayed true to the Paper Mario plot, and I love Paper Mario, I only had one problem with it; battle scenes. Where were the awesomely descripited battle scenes? I felt like there were a few pionts where if you added a fight scene it would make the story even better, but I'm not complaining it was still a great story.

The mentions of Pirates and Smash Bros. were kind of cool too, and I never thought of Bowser pulling an 'endangered species' thing on Mario (crap, I'm in trouble then), so all in all it was a good story, keep on writing.

Oh and one more thing, I admire that you try and proof read your stories, that is an admirable quality and I happy to hear some people at least proof read their work.
Black Scepter chapter 3 . 9/29/2007
Okay ignore what I said earlier I just have to say this: PIRATES RULE!
Black Scepter chapter 2 . 9/29/2007
Michael of Black Scepter here,

Yes I'm fully aware I'm reveiwing chapter 2 of your story, I jus had to say something now instead of later. So far not bad, I'm not going to ask anything about the story because I'm going to try and finish it before saying anything.

So you worked with your brother on this chapter, I know fully well what's like to work with your brothers, I work with 2 of them, let me tell you it may be harder to proof read (espiscially if he's younger than you) but later you'll get this sense of pride that you and someone close to you did the work on this, I can't wait to read the rest.
Raykura-Kura chapter 6 . 3/3/2007
I OWN NOTHING!

OH NOES! Bowser is going to The Waffle Kingdom. Sorry, I haven't been on FFNet for a while.

Have you played PM1, my favorite character is Jr. Troopa.

Him, & the other partners from the Paper Mario series RULE!

& you know, we may need to lock something away in The Palace Of Shadow again, what if there's a Shadow KING! This is for destroying The Crystal Stars! *Recreates The Crystal Stars & hits Walkazo with them.*

Have you ever noticed that 7 of the Crystal Stars/Pokemon Games have the same name? Plus, the 3rd 4th Gen Game MAY be "Pokemon Opal" or "Pokemon Topaz".

Good story, later, & until next time!
Axemblack97 chapter 3 . 2/21/2007
It's still good, but if you want to make it longer, maybe you can include the battles in the chapters. If you don't know how to do that, I'll be happy to help you.
Raykura-Kura chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
Heh heh, that was so funny. Your "Hornyness"!

Hahaha! Later!
skylar13 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
great please make more!
Raykura-Kura chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
Poor Bowser. But since when does Mario have to recollect the Crystal Stars?

I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Axemblack97 chapter 2 . 2/17/2007
This is ok, it could be longer and a little more in detail, but overall, great for a first try.
Raykura-Kura chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Hey, this is better than I thought it would be! (No offense.)

But, didn't Grift T. The Minstrel say/indicate that only 7 Crystal Stars were created, or are you just changing things around so you have Plot Devices?