Reviews for A Time to Heal
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Great job with this adorable story. The characters are perfect. Nice job with writing a story around the time he is getting used to the automail limbs, which is something that is not often touched on. You did a great job with showing Ed's stubborn ways. The friendship is apparent between the three without losing their personality traits. Amazing work.
Radon65 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Aw... That was a sweet fic. I really liked Winry's characterization, and the way you did them all still like little kids - good job of catching their personalities in the transition period properly.
Pidgeon-san chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Great story- the characterisation was perfect D
anonymous baka chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This is SO sweet! (bursts into tears)

"I need a pencil to fix your head." XD
Lyra Ngalia chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
*dies laughing* The thought of Ed building an anatomically correct snowman was hilarious. But how did I manage to miss this on LJ? Glad I found it now though.

Great stuff (as usual)!
Twisha chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Your work is very well written. I like stories concerning the year Ed learns to use his automail. Ed's character grows up a lot in this period and I was always kinda disappointed that they skipped over it. I like how you showcase specific milestones in his healing, like regaining the will to live in your last one and learning that it's still ok to enjoy life. I can't wait until spring!

(If you could, I would greatly appreciate if you could review my very short fic "Auspicious Beginning" **big puppy eyes**. I really want to hear from authors that I like because this is my very first fic ever and I respect your opinion. It's ok if you don't though; I still like your fic! Disclaimer-I'm putting this request on all of my positive reviews because I want to get better, and this is the best way I can think of. If you already have read it, my most sincere thanks, you rock!)
EmeraldWolfChild chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Touching.I loved it!
Le'letha chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
I must admit I laughed much of the way through this, even at the down parts, just because these guys in character (especially Ed) are so funny! Good job! I'm going to go reread this now, so I can keep smiling.
Anne Packrat chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Lovely. Love the "boy parts bit" even if I can imagine Roy doing that as much if not more then Ed.

Especially loved Ed's characteristic stubborness.