Reviews for Beast Machines The Dinobot Saga Episode1 The Comin
CiestaStreamerPooka chapter 1 . 10/17
He lives, he lives, he LIVES! Yes! I've never seen Beast Machines, but Dinobot was my FIRST ever favorite character of all time, and it shattered my heart when he died.
Silvergirl chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Ah, read a comment on YouTube today on how nice it would have been if dear Dinobot had indeed been a part of BM. And now, oh boy, this is all perfect!

Wow, Megatron, trust you to give the low blow to Thrust (yes, who was Waspy before). Wow... :)

Yay! Nothing like a good round of Chopperface Versus the Vermin again! Lovely indeed! Great job, you awesome authors! Please keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Dinobot ...Married?... •_•
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Oh my gosh! And I thought I was done laughing... Okay, so I decided to look up the song that Rattrap sang to the bartender-bot (who shares his name, Norm, with Doofenshmirtz' Robot from Phineas and Ferb!) , for I didn't know what it was, right? And when I heard it, let me tell you... at first I was totally LSSed by it, then, imagining again, this time Rattrap singing that chorus part... Hahahahahahaha! I almost fell off my computer chair! Oh, wow! And so, from now on, I officially name that song Rattrap's Theme! Never mind its real title! :)

Haha! Nightscream, Rattrap's kid? Ah, Dinobot, you have not lost your touch, still as smart and shrewd as ever. So, does that make Botanica the mom,, then? Ha, girl, do not deny it and just admit it, already, will ya? :-)

Oh, those very words... "Let the battle be joined,"... never fail to cut to the core, Dino-Hero. Though, there's one thing I'd like to point out here, if I may. Nightscream's conversation with Silverbolt. He said that he knows that Dinobot has come back from the deat before. That's not really the case, is it? For the last death Dinobot had... well, was not really his. It was his clone, Dinobot 2, one who is very different from the real Dinobot. But unfortunately for Megs, who was the clone's creator, somehow the original Dinobot still managed to influence even this copy of his, apparently imbuing him with his sense of honor as well, thereby allowing the Maximals to win in the end. So yeah, technically, the first Dinobot did not die twice. So yes, just wanted to clear that up...

Uhh, okay. Did Dinobot just say, "my beloved"? Did he just talk like Silverbolt? And what was that? The Wizard of Oz? Uhm, Dino, where in the world did that answer come from? Okay, maybe Rattrap was right about the added virus part, then... And did Thrust )who had to be reminded of his past self, poor guy; not that he remembers all that well) just break the proverbial fourth wall there? Man, Grape-face, you've reeeeaaallllly messed up the universe... the BM universe, big time.

Hmm, kind of ironic that Nightscream noticed the look on Dinobot's face after the raptor-bot saw and heard Rattrap, while said rat, in turn, wanted nothing to do with the speeding strong unknown whirling new creature, don't you think? Hmmm.

...You wrote "shouted Megatron inside his own head", didn't you? You did! Ahhh! Hahahaha! Something about that sentence sounded super funny to me, and I don't even know why! Perhaps I was imagining and picturing that grand floating head (in my head) as I read that bit... all the same, it was just so funny!

Haha! Dinobot remembers everything else with precise detail, too precise, in fact, that he actually thought that Rattrap's name was really Vermin! Haha! Gotta love the DinoB! And you're right, I read this because oh, how I miss him! My number one favorite character! That's why this fic is greatly appreciated. Thank you for such an awesome job with this wonderfully-told episode!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Oh, now, here's the real thing. No Dinobot, no fun... and real action and adventure!

An awesome piece, indeed!
Jerex chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
brillinat chapeter, you have o continue this series, there isn't enough Beastwars and machines fan fics out there and even fewer that i like, great portrayal of the relationship between rattrap and dinobot, it was perfect. keep on writing, i'll keep reading
Sami-SDGForce chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
swampmusic chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
I demand a sequel! ;D
lady-warrioress chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
wee coolness. dinobot! *hugs him till his head falls off*
Tariq chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
Cool Start! Update SooN!
Delta Shout chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
That was good. I have to say I'm not too fond of Beast Machines, but I love the chemistry between the odd couple and it's great too see Botanica becoming attracted to RT!

Well done and keep it up!
MerlockVonBaron chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Nice chapter. I want to see more pm me when the new one is up. Maybe Airrazor and Tigatron shall return.