Reviews for The Meredith & Alex Saga
vicky rammirez chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
though in not really a fan of the idea of meredith and alex togheter (because i really really like derek with meredith) i have to admit that this little piece of story you wrote is really good i liked it, it's romantic yet comic, dramatic yet simple, it's quite great and it has this grey's anatomy characteristic style that i, and i guess everyone who watch the serie, love. it is a really nice pice of work and i think it might lead you to something someday if you keep doing stories like this one.
jeszika chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
love! i wanna see how he helps her through the pregnancy & when the baby is born
atruwriter chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
If this isnt already complete then I'm totally looking forward to reading more, but if it is done, then it was awesome! :D A baby, nice! :D Great work!
Annonymous chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
great start to the story

update soon
Surgery-Girl chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
Cute :)
Mer's4life chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
oh u should write more on this one cuz its really really good!
1987 chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
Very interesting situation, should mkae for amusing reactions.
ilajkajas2215 chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
i LOVE alex/meredith stories but there are like none out there. i think that you should write another...pretty pleasE?
Lana chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
I love it! Great story. Meredith and Alex are an odd but cute kind of couple. Please, please update soon.
itzalliballi chapter 2 . 4/1/2007
AW!

SO CUTE!
elisaday16 chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
It's cute! I love it!

Hope you're fine and Have a nice day!
kcapflow87 chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
Aw! I like this! are you going to continue it more?
unearthlyangel89 chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
SO very very cute!
Cotton-Patch chapter 2 . 3/17/2007
I wasnt sure about mer/alex but I read this and LOVED it! PLease update soon!

BTW-You are slowly converting me from being the biggest mer/der shipper in the world to being equally fond of mer/mark and mer/alex!
Misha chapter 2 . 3/16/2007
This is awesome so far! I loved Meredith referring to Alex as man-candy! I just love Meredith and Alex together and there are so few fanfics out there (*pouts*). This one is so cute and I can't wait for more!