Reviews for Piano Keys
other chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
I've never written a review before! This was really great - you captured the characters and the situation quite well. I actually hope that you leave the story where it is. Odd I know, since I really loved it, but I do think thats a good ending.

I can't wait to read other things from you!
Miku Siran chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
wow that was so sad but so good...do me a favor...add another chapter to it and bring them back together...please? llol i'm almost in tears right now!
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
great job! :) I liked he introspecivness of it :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Gabiroba chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
I had tears threatening to fall by the end. Lovely, but like you said a little depressing, especialy so close to Valentine's but very enjoyable.
Nightwitch87 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Very interesting, that really made me think. There are no clich├ęs, not even really a romance, it's a complicated relationship that you described very well.

I'm against that sort of "arrangement", since it's just not fair towards the child, but you did make their actions plausible - though I don't agree with them. It's like them to be so extremely proud, proud enough to avoid talking about it even after many years.

They should, I feel so sorry for their son, whose hopes are being crushed every year. House shouldn't stand in a corner, he should talk to the kid! That story made me yearn for a happy ending where he does show up and talk to him (which is good, it means that your fanfic it's emotionally captivating), but I guess things don't work out like that, usually.

Cuddy makes me angry, not because she didn't want to live with him -if she doesn't love him enough, that's the right decision- but because she has the power to change things. House, although he is being a bit of a coward here, doesn't see his son's disappointment every time he doesn't show up. She does, and yet she still puts up with it and doesn't seek a conversation with his father. She should want the best for her son!

Good ending, I can see why she hates herself for it. It's her own fault, though, she could change things.

This is a very profound story about regret, thanks for sharing.
ladyhound chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
beautiful, i hope that this is not the end. your writing mede me feel and that is the best compliment i can give.