Reviews for Queen's Gambit Accepted
pbow chapter 16 . 7/19/2012
If the high school sponsored the picnic, does that mean the Lunch Lady was there to serve everyone mystery meat?
This is a very good story, as was Resolution. It's too bad you don't have time to write any more.
Live Large,
pbow
Sharksbean chapter 15 . 6/24/2010
personally i think this has been the best chapter of this story that you have written so far
Sharksbean chapter 12 . 6/23/2010
all i can say to this chapter is ABOUT DAMN TIME GUBBERMAN! Great chapter
Sharksbean chapter 11 . 6/22/2010
finally! the bitch has deflated! ie bonnie
Sharksbean chapter 10 . 6/22/2010
ok then! jason really is as dumb as he looks.
Sharksbean chapter 9 . 6/21/2010
seems like things are only going to get downhill from here. good chapter. i gotta say that i loved how easily Abo kicked Jason's ass lol and how Tara verbally ripped him to pieces
Sharksbean chapter 8 . 6/19/2010
okay things are starting to get really intense i see. DUMDUMDUM!
Sharksbean chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
okay i was better able to figure your chess notation though i still don't quite get how tara mated the other girl whose name escapes me (like drakken with ron lol). great chapter i epsecially loved the response the chess club gave when she beat sergei lol that was priceless
Sharksbean chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
and so the cat fight begins lol. the question is will kevin have to run for his life after this or not lmao! great chapter
Sharksbean chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
awwww so sweet!
Sharksbean chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
interesting prologue. though if i may say so, your chess notation confused the H E double hockey sticks out of me lol though i do enjoy the game myself, not very good at it but hey live and learn right?
Uzziel chapter 17 . 6/5/2009
Honestly, I don't believe that I can type that I've read a better KP-fan fiction than this... though it took me well over two years to finally read it.

You've done well, Dr. Jeriddian - very well - and I'm extremely pleased that I added this work to my "100,0 Club"; this work definitely deserves a spot. Some bits in here moved me to tears - and that's saying a lot, coming from a guy who spends way *too* much time on ”.

Guess I'm not completely dehumanized - *dang* it!

Because of this, I'm having trouble picturing everybody's favorite background tow-head with someone else; it's practically canon in my mind, now.

Anyway, the only caveat I have with this work is that you had used the ellipse (...) a little too much... unless there's a literary style, of which I have not yet heard. Other than that, I've nothing bad to say about it.

Now, if it weren't for *Erev Shabbat* a couple hours away, I'd be off to read "...Magi will Abound". Anyway, keep up the troy-ounce gold work, Dr. J.

*Shabbat Shalom*

-Uzziel-

I
Shrike176 chapter 17 . 12/29/2008
Fun story, glad I came across this since Campy doesn't seem likely to finish his story anytime soon. I'll have to check out the rest of your work.

Keep it up!
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Beautiful,brainey,popular,athletic cheerleader falls in love with the school ,brainey,popular,athletic cheerleader falls in love with the captain of the chess team? Yep, this is really a fantasy all outcasts dream job with Campy's story it's one of my favorites as job with the charaters very believable.
SolarinStudio chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I have read Campy's original story, featuring the pairing of Tara and Kevin, and as much as I liked his story, I find yours to be a worthy continuation. Your handling of Tara and Kevin's romance was touching and heartfelt.

Your ability to tie this story in with your Resolutions storyline is a skillful blending of narratives, that doesn't allow the grandeur that is Kim and Ron to overshadow what would normally be considered thid-tier players.

Between the two stories (Resolutions and Queen's Gambit) I have to confess that I like Queen's Gambit better. The characterizations are more believable, and I find the interaction to flow more freely. The events that unfold in 'Queen's Gambit' are more easily accepted without straining to suspend disbelief or rely on 'deus ex machina' which makes for an engaging story.

I admire your work, and eagerly await further forays into the Kim Possible world you have worked so hard to create.