Reviews for Unbidden
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
This is a very good universe you put KK in. It's really too bad you didn't continue. Kaoru was bad ass here! XD
Hana-chanS2 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
What? Thats it? Mooreee
Asioleshion chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This is all kinds of awesome. I love their interaction and in particular the way Kenshin feels about her. I do hope you're still around, and plan to continue this incredible witches and demon's RK story
Daisy's Blog chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
this just made my day
Nyanonymous chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I really like this. I was skeptical at first, but you're made this fast-pased mysterious, and downright intriguing. You obviously put a lot of thought into this, I do hope you continue it. (:

Chow
MoonlitElegy chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
: ) I really liked this. Adrenaline was running, even though I knew Kenshin wouldn't hurt her. This story actually reminded me of a dream I had similar to this; this cat and mouse game. I'm surprised this story isn't flooded with reviews praising it! You certainly do deserve several compliments for writing such a wonderful story.

'Off to check if there's a sequel
Pinay chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
That was nice. Thanks. It would even be better with an expanded version. :)
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
this story grabs a person. is it on permanent hiatus or should i put it on my alert list?
Lucifer Hatter chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
ooh, this is a good one! more chapters?
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Well, this certainly looks like fun. I enjoyed the opening chapter and hope you write more.
Free Fallin Cutie680 chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
very nice. keep it up. i like it alot. and Zephyr is a west wind element of air. it can be used for powerful protection and security as well as flight. im wiccan. and the runes...verynice.
sestrilla chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
cool keep it up like it
melodrama-bank chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Very good start. I'm really liking where the plot is going.
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Interesting story! I like!
Paramecio chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
This is the most beautiful story that I never read.

It's very excitant and amazing.

I love it

Please! Please! PLEASE!

You update soon ç.ç

I can't wait for this /

Em ! I'm sorry for my horrible english.