Reviews for Neurotic To The Bone, No Doubt About It
14thbunny chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Omg laughing so hard at Chandler's thoughts. And the part where he said he slept with Ross's mom, I was like "ewww". Oooh the monica part was interesting too.
Exintaris chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Okay, this was written quite a while ago, but I like it a lot. Chandler is imagined so interestingly, and amusingly. A sequel would be welcome.
Izzbella91 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
hee hee. so cute.
Miyavilurver chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
hahaha i so want more of this. that ending sentence made me crack up. and you definitely had them down to their normal IC selfs. it was very fun to read chandler's thoughts. man am i amused by this xDD
dirtyprettything chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
i usually hate AU, but this was great
MEEEEEE chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
I demand a sequel and yes my english sucks
BabyStretch chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
YAY! How cute! XD And SO Chandler! I'm definitely reccomending(?) this to my friends :D God, I hope they get together... :D
Jan Jones chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Very, very cute. I would love to read a continuation of this~
Imagine what if chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
"This guy was hot, too hot; if Chandler had been a women, his loins would have been aching. Who was he kidding, they were aching anyway. He was such a woman!"

We all have our fav pairings but never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined this. I don't know what to say other than the first thing that came to my mind when I read it:

"What the !$% #?"
jennied chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
A whoo hoo! Lol - i always have such a smile on my face when i see that you've written a story!

As always loved this... and as it was Chanoey i loved it even more! An excellent job!

You've officially made what has been a rubbish week now a good one lol!
stoptheqtip chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
I liked this. It's cute. lupinsmoon12391, I think it's here: community.
crimsonpuddle chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Great start, please don't say it's a drabble!
lupinsmoon12391 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Cute. I like the thought of Chandler being attracted to Joey right off the bat. And his fear of seeing Monica after apparently sleeping with her. Any reason this is set in season 7? And I don't know if he'd remember Rachel, if he left when Kip supposedly did, but I guess he could. Anyways! Love the fic title, made me get a giddy grin on my face.

What Livejournal community did you get the prompt from? I've been getting obsessed with Livejournal as of late, and I'd *love* to join a Friends' community.