Reviews for Queen of Babylon
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
loved this three- shot emmensely , very well written good job.

Going straight to my faves!

_
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
wow, so insightful, we get a glimpse of how mundus trained trish before the events of Devil May Cry... and boy she doesn't know how wrong she is about dante not having 'a fraction of the skills of Mundus' toy.'

:p

...
Angel-wing2 chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Loved this!~
Bridgettalladega chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Awww I feel so bad for Vergil! I loved these mini-stories!
Miranana0099 chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
love it
Curry-Chicken chapter 3 . 1/22/2008
Oh God! This thing is one of the best ive ever read! O_O I wanted to read more of this! Youve made a good job right then! Its a incredible good story about Dante and Trish! Aarrgh! Its such a shame thats not more of the kind of these story on this site... TT_TT
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
this fic is awesome i love the short chapters, it makes me wanna read more please update soon! _
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
i'm getting addicted to this fic now i cant wait to see what happens next keep the chapters commin!
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
I loved it gunna read the next chapter now!_
Terra Wolffe chapter 3 . 5/29/2007
A peek into Trish's mind...makes you love and hate her all the more.

Ah. I love the theme here. The Divine Comedy FTW, glad to see you went to DMCs roots.

"Kissing him under the mistletoe, that was fun."

Heh heh...Dante-Claus.
aurora6290 chapter 2 . 3/9/2007
Wow,I really like this.I'm so inspired that I'm changing Trish's character from goodie-goodie to a bit demonic like this story...thanks for such a good read!

Could you write some more VXT stories?I really would like a full length story on this plot...A oneshot of one night in hell when she fucks him would be interesting _
destructo888 chapter 3 . 3/2/2007
HOORAY Dantex Trsih.

I don't know why im the only one reviewing these strories are great.
ScarQueen chapter 2 . 2/27/2007
Wow...this is a whole new look on Trish and the other main players of DMC. (Are you playing with Dante's divine comedy? I noticed the inferno/puragtorio chapter titles. If so it's a pretty nice touch, as trish seems to be making her way up towards her objective.)

hmm..this piece leaves me thinking differently of Trish...I guess more this is more of an eyeopener to the fact that she *is* a demon rather than some pretty girl next door mommy look alike. We already knew she reminded Dante of his mother, but the extent to which you're developing her, the way she's 'traing' and the massive amount of brainwashing...I almost want to reach out and hit Trish and tell her to snap out of it. The beautiful language use in this really evokes thoughts about the true nature of hell. Or rather, what we define hell to be. Nice work! I look forward to reading the next chapter. :D