Reviews for End is just the Beginning
charlieslion chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Lol, I nearly died at the ending. It was such a twist to what I'd thought might happen.

I pronounce Feuille differently because of French Immersion, though..

White lilies are my favourites, too. :)

I'll keep reading now. XD
Annindofu chapter 8 . 6/12/2009
it's been a year since u update this story.. i hope u continue updating this story cuz i realy love this story :'(

-TA
MadamMayday chapter 9 . 9/26/2008
I must say, this story was exceptionally and beautifully written. It was easy to follow and was spared the excruciating purple prose details found in most Original Character stories. Though I have seen the idea of a parallel dimension conveyed in other stories, however, you have done it in a way that it is reasonable and has acceptable and fairly logical rules (as any mysterious anomaly in the universe should; E.g. Memory loss.)

I admit my view is slightly biased; being a major fan of L and Death Note myself. However, from the sheer perspective of a fellow author and novelist, your writing is fluidic and easy to follow. Your spelling, grammar and punctuation have a reasonable amount of mistakes, nothing to be terrible concerned about, I would consider getting a proof reader to simply clean up your grammar and punctuation though. (I am available for the job, if you wish. Just message me.) I can see you are a talented writer in the making, keep working on your story here. It has defiantly won the vote of my predecessors on this commenting section.

Excellent work, don't give up on this story. Follow it through to completion. I'm looking foreword to your next installment, take care Ezirelq.

-Sora )
Katt Shelle chapter 9 . 7/19/2008
NO! this story is so wonderful! please update soon! your work is too fabulous! please keep it up! love it, ya!
Froggerton chapter 9 . 6/16/2008
When are you going to update again? I'm really looking forward to the next chapter, and it's been like four months since the last update...

But I really love this story. The way you incorporated Feuille into the story was certainly original. Not to mention leaving the readers hanging for an update after a cliffhanger...

So please update soon?
The Wicked That Mourns Just chapter 9 . 6/11/2008
awesomeness! i like this fic very much, please update soon! please?
no longer online anymore chapter 9 . 5/31/2008
I love this story! Just love it. I love Feuille, she's very interesting. :D I hope you update soon.
Cap'n BunBun chapter 9 . 5/20/2008
:D great story! i can't wait for an update, hope it's soon!

~TheSilentArtist
Giselle Bourignon chapter 9 . 5/18/2008
ahh... i knew i had read this once before but it seems like u changed alot of the formatt of the story.. like it used to be flash backs or soemthing.. anyways.. im glad u decided to update on it and me reading it again.. cant wait for the next chappy! trhanks

Akira
wabuwabu chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
yeah!

you rock glerize!

your fanfic really is amazing...

oh no!

no words can describe your story!

four-thumbs up for you tomodachi-chan!

hehe

what happened to L?

pleasepleaseplease update!

:D
rayvnofsorrows chapter 6 . 3/10/2008
hot blonde? nice p.s merf
rayvnofsorrows chapter 5 . 3/10/2008
and she will wake up and promptly beat the shit out of him bwahahahah good plan p.s merf
rayvnofsorrows chapter 4 . 3/10/2008
hanky panky like i say with my current girlfreind jebus woman take it slow p.s merf
rayvnofsorrows chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
aww hte flirting game me and meh ex girlfreind plasyed it continualy oh and whammy should give l the brids and bees talk hehehe p.s merf