Reviews for Salvation
Guest chapter 26 . 7/3/2012
Your fanfic story is amazing! Please finish this story! For my sake and everyone else. Thank you for writting such a fantastic story! :)
Twilight lover chapter 26 . 8/31/2009
really loving the story update soon!
crono chapter 26 . 5/18/2008
dude freaking awesome chapter!
marissa chapter 25 . 3/15/2008
new chapter please
jcool789 chapter 25 . 2/25/2008
You HAVE to post more! i read this story all the way through in one sitting! im in love with it! I really... want to know the ending.
SkyRogue chapter 25 . 12/19/2007
Oh. My. God. This was amazing. I love it. I love, love, love it. The end- PERFECT. I loved how you broke down all our hope, only to surprise us with Claire being awesome ('cept that shouldn't be surprising, should it? Lol). But seriously, I really really liked this end. I do hope Claire's ok, though. PLEASE update soon! This is going to stick in my mind until you do. Please?

-SkyRogue
Elliesmeow chapter 25 . 12/15/2007
Oh that sucks..Claude's dead! I like Claude. Dammit. Oh well, I am glad that Peter killed Candice. It's not nice but in my book it's still right. As for Linderman, he still needed to die didn't he?

I hope Peter, Claire and the others will be ok.

Thanks for posting. Sorry I can't come up with more for ya but I'm riding on fumes and cold medicine. I need a

-Ellie
faithfulwriter chapter 25 . 12/15/2007
so good!

update soon please!
esther-87 chapter 25 . 12/14/2007
Oh my.. That was an intense chapter, really worth the long wait. Oh Claire! Hope she's alright.. But I cannot help imagining either Claire or Peter on the brink of death and the other despairing. Haha, I'm pretty mean but angsty storyline makes the happy ending so much sweeter.
ShortySC22 chapter 25 . 12/13/2007
I love your writing and this chapter was no exception. I can't wait to see what will happen next.
Firelight chapter 25 . 12/13/2007
I absolutely adore this story. You've captured and developed the characters superbly and you've got me on tenterhooks at the end of chapter twenty one, part II.
Cribellate chapter 25 . 12/13/2007
Zomfg.

Powerful stuff. :D

Very sad, though. [
UpsideRight chapter 6 . 11/29/2007
Wow, this story is AMAZING! I'm a new fan to this show but I all ready adore this couple and I think you do a really wonderful job writing them.
Iagus chapter 24 . 11/11/2007
Tension, much? I love it! But I'm with Nathan and Niki, Sylars just playing a long con. He's luring Claire on Linderman's instructions!
Elliesmeow chapter 24 . 10/28/2007
Awesome. And it may sound weird to you but I'm glad that Sylar's getting a chance to be a hero.

Sad about Audrey. Can't wait to find out how everyone makes it out and what's going on with Peter.

Thanks for posting, come back soon!

-Ellie