Reviews for Hero
EPC chapter 9 . 3/27
That was Awesome... Did you know you love all the same bands I do? It's so hard to find anyone who's even willing to reference Metallica in any story's.
My poor Naru-chan!
At least now he has an awesome family
ahans1b chapter 9 . 3/17
Great story! I want more! Would like to see how Naruto progress and relationship development between him and sasuke.
Good invader chapter 9 . 3/16
Great ending best fanfic ever
good invader chapter 5 . 3/16
So intense these fanfic are
Havbot chapter 9 . 7/15/2016
I really like this story, though there is a few chapters that I found needed a beta reader just to edit your work on spelling and grammar. Other than that I really like it. For this chapter though I would have liked to see a little bit of back bone on Naruto, even if it's just a few minutes, just to prove how strong he can be even being in such a traumatic experience. Oh I would have love to see Mikoto beat the crop out of Naruto's father. Update soon please.
newsyringe chapter 9 . 7/13/2016
Is this story over? I hope not! Please continue to at least when Naruto returns to school and Sasuke and Naruto get together!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/17/2016
I loved the court scene! It was very well played out, and I loved the way mikoto slapped Iowa! Please continue this story I want to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/1/2016
Please finish it
J chapter 9 . 12/12/2015
Really good hope you continue.
Jessi-luvs-stars-2000 chapter 9 . 9/25/2015
I loved it!especially where mikoto admitted that she was a yaoi fan and how she thought naruto was cute.
Potato chapter 9 . 4/28/2015
Is this going to continue? I love it!
Naruto Meowzers chapter 9 . 1/30/2015
Oh my gosh! This is such an awesome AND adorable story! I hope that you by some miracle you update! I look forward to reading more of what you have written! You did a great job on keeping everyone in character, good try with the court scene!

Best wishes,
Naruto Meowzers
Victorica7602 chapter 9 . 12/25/2014
Please contiue
Guest chapter 9 . 11/26/2014
Best court scene ever you should have finish this