Reviews for Hero
Deathoverlife201 chapter 4 . 3/23
Is it bad, that I want the pink haired bitch to find out what happened to Naruto?
tenshiakuma14 chapter 9 . 3/14
It hurts me so much that it had to end like this! It hurts real band. Alas it was great and I do u continue
It was such an amazing fic. The court scene was really awesome. I can't choose the right words for describing how wonderfully this fic is. thank you author and please do continue to update more chapters.
M. H chapter 9 . 1/22
Okey that was a damn good story to bad you never finished it.
Creepypasta-Lover333 chapter 9 . 1/13
Gah! Such a cute story! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/31/2017
Updateeeeee
RoseLovesYaoi chapter 5 . 7/4/2017
I agree SASUKE even tho I'm wowmen I still hate shopping XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
Please continue this story it's amazing and I would like to see more of your work. Please please continue
pandoraheartspika chapter 9 . 6/13/2017
your story is so emotional i couldent stop crying but niw my nose is plugged lol. Anyways love it!
EPC chapter 9 . 3/27/2017
That was Awesome... Did you know you love all the same bands I do? It's so hard to find anyone who's even willing to reference Metallica in any story's.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/23/2017
My poor Naru-chan!
At least now he has an awesome family
ahans1b chapter 9 . 3/17/2017
Great story! I want more! Would like to see how Naruto progress and relationship development between him and sasuke.
Good invader chapter 9 . 3/16/2017
Great ending best fanfic ever
good invader chapter 5 . 3/16/2017
So intense these fanfic are
Havbot chapter 9 . 7/15/2016
I really like this story, though there is a few chapters that I found needed a beta reader just to edit your work on spelling and grammar. Other than that I really like it. For this chapter though I would have liked to see a little bit of back bone on Naruto, even if it's just a few minutes, just to prove how strong he can be even being in such a traumatic experience. Oh I would have love to see Mikoto beat the crop out of Naruto's father. Update soon please.