Reviews for The User's Guide To Dagonet
Grac3 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Hilarious! Excellent character study as well, by the way.
dulceInvierno chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
hilarious! :D

Corey Fitzwilliam chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This was hilarious! So funny oh my days!
Skyie chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
OMG! I just read this for the first time and LMAO! I earned a few curious looks from the others in the houshold snorting and giggling. THAT is priceless!
Smooth-Flaws chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I want a Dagonet Unit!

He can Ravish me anytime!
char chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
This is actually kind of horrible-I want one so badly my mood just plummeted! Oh geez...

Outside of that, this is hilarious like all of the other units!
Chuckney chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I admit to having never seen this film and not knowing realy who most of these are, but that in no way detracts from my enjoying this! :D

It's very clever and such fun - I am still cracking up. If I ever do see this film I know, from your most excellent and witty description, I'll recognise the DAGONET instantly.

Thhank you so much for writing these brilliant instructions and making my evening.

Love, Pig. ;D
FairCritic chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Hee hee! I love it!
sadi chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
This is hilarious! Where did you get the idea? Oh my god i can't stop laughting! Wonderful Dagonet unit! I want one. And the Titus Pullo unit...Priceless!I want one of each ( major Ray Stevenson fan here) Thanks for this brillant fiction!
broken mind chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
thank you for shipping *gg* will that unit also be available in germany? i have a stray woad baby boy here who needs babysitting *laughs*

that was most enjoyable! thank you for sharing this with us. i enjoyed it!

broken mind
shariena chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Daydream1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
lol, loved the ice-skating part. *grin* Aw, I want a big, giant DAGONET! And all the other units, of course. Must have a complete set! The Demolition Expert function might be helpful when I need a professor dealt with. *evil smirk* Anyways, wonderful as always!
Madusa's Daughter chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
(reader takes large gasp of air) I can barely keep the smile I'm wearing from splitting my face this is the funniest ff I've read about Dagonet. Great Job!

Madusa's Daughter
Gargoyle13 chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Oh my... I'd like to keep both the Dagonet and Titus units, please. You have GOT to finish the rest of the knights. (unless you have and I missed them...?)
Psyche17 chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
ROTFL! Oh frickin fabulous! I love these units that you do, and this one was great. The bit about Vanora was hilarious and the skating rink as well. OH! And Titus Pullo! Get me one of those, baby! Hehe. I bow to your wit. Brilliant!