Reviews for The User's Guide To Dagonet
Mopargirl1 chapter 1 . 4/12
You are too funny. My cheeks hurt from laughing! Haha!
Grac3 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Hilarious! Excellent character study as well, by the way.
dulceInvierno chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
hilarious! :D

Corey Fitzwilliam chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This was hilarious! So funny oh my days!
Skyie chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
OMG! I just read this for the first time and LMAO! I earned a few curious looks from the others in the houshold snorting and giggling. THAT is priceless!
Smooth-Flaws chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I want a Dagonet Unit!

He can Ravish me anytime!
char chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
This is actually kind of horrible-I want one so badly my mood just plummeted! Oh geez...

Outside of that, this is hilarious like all of the other units!
Chuckney chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I admit to having never seen this film and not knowing realy who most of these are, but that in no way detracts from my enjoying this! :D

It's very clever and such fun - I am still cracking up. If I ever do see this film I know, from your most excellent and witty description, I'll recognise the DAGONET instantly.

Thhank you so much for writing these brilliant instructions and making my evening.

Love, Pig. ;D
FairCritic chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Hee hee! I love it!
sadi chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
This is hilarious! Where did you get the idea? Oh my god i can't stop laughting! Wonderful Dagonet unit! I want one. And the Titus Pullo unit...Priceless!I want one of each ( major Ray Stevenson fan here) Thanks for this brillant fiction!
broken mind chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
thank you for shipping *gg* will that unit also be available in germany? i have a stray woad baby boy here who needs babysitting *laughs*

that was most enjoyable! thank you for sharing this with us. i enjoyed it!

broken mind
shariena chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Daydream1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
lol, loved the ice-skating part. *grin* Aw, I want a big, giant DAGONET! And all the other units, of course. Must have a complete set! The Demolition Expert function might be helpful when I need a professor dealt with. *evil smirk* Anyways, wonderful as always!
Madusa's Daughter chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
(reader takes large gasp of air) I can barely keep the smile I'm wearing from splitting my face this is the funniest ff I've read about Dagonet. Great Job!

Madusa's Daughter
Gargoyle13 chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Oh my... I'd like to keep both the Dagonet and Titus units, please. You have GOT to finish the rest of the knights. (unless you have and I missed them...?)