Reviews for Broken
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Wow! Intense story! I really enjoyed it!
LucyStar7 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
god ... *almost crying* this is so sad Stella deserves to be lucky ! Mac belongs to Stella !
vipercharmed chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
I loved it, it portrayed Stella very well, please continue.
E. Limberg chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Very good story. I hope she does not do this to Mac though. She really needs him in her life, even if he is dating Peyton:( And hopefully she doesn't end up having HIV, although it could make a very interesting story. Stella's already been through too much for the (evil) writers to do this to her.
Moska chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Wonderful beginning! As much as I tend to stray from uber-angst (get enough of it on the shows), I'll stay 'til the end with a well-written one :) I'd love to invite you to post this and your other CSINY work at w dot csinyfiction dot com. I'm interested in your take of how Mac will deal with the fact that she broke lab protocol and didn't report the accident. We all know Stella's pretty straight up on all that so the push/pull between them during this time could provide even more angst for you :) I'm quite pleased that you've nailed both of their voices quite well. Good luck!
mj0621 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
dang... when I thought I was sad...

I didnt know it could be worse ..:P

wow her emotions here are raw...pain... *sobs*

i wanna hug her... :(

im not giving up... i refuse... *sniffs*

great job. :)

sad fic but great.

she'll be fine...*closes eyes and sighs*

AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
:o( I could totally feel for sucks that Peyton has returned. I thought we were done with her! WAH! Damn it. LOL

You wrote Stella's emotions so very well!

I'm pretty sure that Stella won't develop AIDS because she's pretty healthy and with the anti-viral regime, she should be okay. It's happened before where people have been in this situation and they don't develop the virus.

I have faith. hehehehe