Reviews for Ouroboros
vanillepiphany97 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I think this would be an amazing story if it had 3 or 4 chapters ... think bout it.
effervescentPosterior chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Q_Q

Don't Cry...

Don't cr-

*Sobs* I have no idea if i'm sad or happy! DX

Amazing story!
ugottalongway2go chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
wow

I really liked it!

and its definetily canon SasuNaru

I can actually see this happen (though Im sure some still would know where Naruto would be disappearing to xD)

Hm and yeah true Short pants and Uchiha emblem... very suspicious xD lol

all in all a realistic (as much as it can be) SasuNaru story. Def. better then some happy ending fluf fanfics. Dx
imperfect-lover chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
This was so freaking amazing! You're such a great writer and this 1shot was totally perfect. The way you wrote their relationship was just so...ah there's no words to describe how great it was lol. LOVED THIS! 3
xXThePrincessOfBrokenDreamsXx chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
:) great!
FtMAiden chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
lovey dovey but sad T_T
BlackDawnYaoilover chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
hehe u PRINTED Sasuke-kun's pic and FRAMED it lol that's original
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Definitely a canon SasuNaru. Very well done. It suits them so well. Much more realistic, though depressing.

Excellent story, I enjoyed it! ;D
xxguesswhoxx chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
its so sad how they are kept apart
roflmort chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
I loved it. Yes, it was IC. Like, really goodly in character. I suck at trying to make people IC, lol.

Awesome job. Not a lot of people do canon!SasuNaru. You portrayed it, like, perfectly.

Haha. I have a picture of Sasuke on my wall... i'm not weird...

Great job :D

-Mary
Quack says the duck chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
You really captured that brilliantly, I loved how they had birthday presents for each other, and how it fit really well into the storyline :D
kyu77ryu chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
You. Are. Really. Amazing.

Last time you were great, but now you're great.
Yoru no Tsuyu chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Loved it! It contains so much emotions, so much feelings...I almost cried! I cry about anything, but oh well...

I've read a buch of your stories now, and there's still a single of 'em that I didn't like it!

I so love the SasuNaru pairing, and I love how you portrait them!

Hopefully one of these days, I'm gonna bring my lazy ass to review all the other stories I've read... hopefully please, teacher! and yours for a day... -;,

And then (cuz I'm not remembering now...) I might give ya a couple of ideas for thse pairing, in AU, if you like... I had a couple of 'em...

Ok, have a nice day!

See ya!

-: Aya :-
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Oh I think you succeeded quite well in this, it was as close to canon as one can possible get.

You make us SasuNaru fangirls proud.

Cheers!
k-chan the dragongirl chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Admittedly, I only read the manga, so I don't know the little anime details that you were working from, but to me, this seemed like an completely accurate impression of canon Sasunaru. The tone and style of this piece was different from most of your work, but I found the differences to be very effective. Your use of imagery, escpecially non-sight imagery, was masterful.

The destructive, adictive dynamic between Sasuke and Naruto is what makes their relationship so fascinating. You cannot have the love without the hate, but you also cannot have the hate without the love. They are like two destructive forces, that constantly tear at each other, but in the end combine to make a far more powerful storm. After all, wind can bring fire to life, and give it strength (I'm not sure whether you read the manga or not, but if you do, you know which part I'm referencing)

Anyway, this was an excellent fic.

-K-chan