Reviews for Cookies for the Office
BasementOfTheMansion chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Ambulance sex... Somehow when you consider that it's Dwight and Angela, this seems par for the course. I must say, I enjoyed that section the most, as I am shameless and there really aren't many Dwangela cookies around (I mean, they're only the longest running established couple on the show... But they're not gorgeous and their smush isn't a food name, so no one cares.).

Pam's story was interesting to me, because it was eeriely similar to things that occured in my life, except it didn't progress that far in my case. That kind of makes me sad on a couple different levels.

Everytime I see/read about Toby in anything, I just want to hug him. This results in only finding cold glass. Poor Toby. Just... Poor Toby.

As in everything else, Michael bridges that gap betwwen ironically funny and sad.

A commendable job, Sir Jack.
Happyhighlandcoo chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
ahaha, this is amazing. As far as I'm considered, all this actually happened

And poor poor Toby. Just.. poor Toby, aahaha
The General G of K chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Okay, so I finished Dwight's "cookie" and I realized that I just simply had to review this as I read because the moment I read "warhammer" I just about pissed myself laughing. The point of view, too, was not only third-person POV, it was Dwight-third-person POV, which was so excellently executed (ooh, alliteration!) that I could picture the scene with perfect clarity in my head. And gosh, that beginning talking-head was so-just PERFECT! Loved, loved, loved it!

Using the phrase "stoic acceptance of a martyr" seems to envelope Pam's life and character as a whole. This one was actually kind of sad, and their first time was cringe-worthy, and kind of hard to read because Roy was just so well written. The end was the perfect touch and also, a little sad.

Aw, TOBY! I totally agree with Cousin Mose. All of these situations seem like they definitely happened. Kinda makes you wish the whole Pam/Toby thing would have progressed.

"Or Stephen King" *SNORT* That was great. Why does it seem like every time Michael tells a sex story or one about a woman, it becomes this grand tale of courage and sword fights? Or maybe that's just me, but they always seem to be encased in grandeur and given a fantasy element to them. Lol, you captured it perfectly. And Mambo Number Five HILAROUS ending.

This was so great. And I loved every minute of it.

The General
wellthatdepends chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Oh man, that was gold!

Loved Michael's one. So...Michael. Explains his ringtone.

Poor Pam. Wonder who she was thinking about? ;)

Toby, how I love him. He's so adorable! I just want to hug him!

Great job with this, totally in character and utterly hilarious.

Great concept, great job.
Emily92 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007

"Dwight: Every year, several people have sex.

Dwight: Slightly fewer have ambulance sex."

Great line. I can imagine Dwight actually saying that.
Cousin Mose chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
You know how when you hear certain stories you wish they weren't really true, even though you know they probably are?

Yeah. I have no doubt in my mind that every single one of these instances really happened to these characters. Fantastic, as usual. It's giving me the urge to go ahead with my next story, so thanks!
Alex Wert chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
I wanted to originally say only that this show and this fic have ruined cookies for me entirely, but the Pam and Toby ones were throught provoking enough to ellicit further comment. I don't know what those comments are, so I'll leave it up to your own imagination/vanity.