Reviews for Swallowed a Fly
amr56 chapter 1 . 9/8
This was interesting. I don't usually think of these two in this way, but this was beautiful. Thanks.
Knight of The Wind chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Oh my Goodness. This is so perfect! I love it.
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Wow - I'm stunned. This is absolutely beautiful, and riveting and full of unexpected little wisdoms. Thank you so much for sharing!
Nandalee chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
AbDab chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Dashusi4ka chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
the age isn't quite right I think- when naruto was 12 jiraya was 50 (as well as tsunade) - so when naruto is 20 jiraya is 58, not 62
snakeofdreams chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
BlackNoSugarh chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Wow, I thought I'd never take a NarutoxJiraiya fic seriously... Well, you proved me wrong. Definitively going to my faves! Great, great job writing this!
NkyOT chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I read this fic years ago, and it still remains possibly my most favourite Naruto story out there. I honestly can't remember if I've ever left a review before, but even if I have I have no qualms about reviewing again. This piece is beautiful, well-written, and moving to the point where I don't even know how to describe it anymore. I didn't know such elegantly written things could exist before this. You've taken an obscure, slightly radical pairing, and turned it into something magical. This piece will forever be in my top ten, and so will the song. This fic never fails to inspire me. Thank you!
CharmingKarma chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
You said so much with few words. Truly a beautiful story :) Thanks so much for writing.
Dantalions chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This is a really bitter-sweet(is that the right word?) fic. And I really enjoyed reading it. :)
Clams-and-Rainbows chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This is perhaps the best fanficiton I've ever read - it's poetic, and while slightly naive, also weirdly sobering.

While there wasn't too much action, it had a lot interaction, and I really love those monologues or thoughts - they fill me with a sadness that crushes mme, but also have the essence of something you've known for a long time... Simply beatiful.
LuteLyre chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
beautiful, whimsical, glorious, bitter, wistful, gritty, sad, happy, angry, flying, i loved this. it provided both inspiration and closure. it was perfect.

i had never really thought of them like that at all before i read you, and after i read you i could never think of them again. You are the only one who can do this pairing and a fantastic writer.

i especially loved the part where they talk about faith, the book of love quote at the end, the refrigerated egg complete with heart wrenching parenthesis holding little bits of perfection. The way you write your words and sentences with something so scintillating and insightful i feel like i'm eating your words. " milky, mournful winter skies above their heads as if his naked eyes could pierce the thick cold mist and fathom the divine movements of the heavens."

slice-of-insanity chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I cried.

esayah chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Absolutely love this. Its nice to read another jiraiya/naruto fic. They seriously need more love.