Reviews for WHAT?

it rock

please keep writing

please
digitalmonster911 chapter 19 . 12/7/2008
NO! Syaoran! I don't care what you do or how you do it, but make him better! NOW! Lol. Update now!
Kyiea chapter 19 . 11/26/2008
... I guess its a little late to be saying this but you may want to work on your spelling for future stories
Amy Winter chapter 19 . 11/26/2008
Please Update soon! I'm dying to know what happens next!
S.A.Blossom chapter 19 . 11/25/2008
Oh You are SO lucky You wrote that note on the top! I was ready to come all the way "across the world" And blow up at you for not letting me edit it!

And You did a pretty good job actually! A few spelling mistakes here and there but not something anyone but a spelling freak would get!

Oh and btw, you have time to type a new chapter but You dont have time to write me a few lines? "vagheanke"! I'm deeply hurt!

Love ya sis!

Dibz
StarAngel02 chapter 19 . 11/25/2008
well thanks for this awesomely nice chapter! :)

keep up the good work :D

please update as soon as you can :)
AdrianaSakuraLi chapter 15 . 11/24/2008
OMG!i had read this chapter like 50 times and i still can't get enough. it's awesome.!
Captain Salvatore chapter 19 . 11/24/2008
Ehmagod! Syao is so cute :P Poor guy probably damaged his kidneys while holding his pee. LOL
Aarazlyn chapter 18 . 11/11/2008
*Ahem*

KAWAI!

KAWAI!KAWAI!KAWAI!KAWAI!KAWAI!KAWAI!KAWAI!KAWAI!KAWAI!KAWAI!KAWAI!KAWAI!KAWAI!KAWAI!KAWAI!KAWAI!KAWAI!KAWAI!
StarAngel02 chapter 18 . 10/18/2008
hmm...? i wonder wat'll happen nxt..?

well thanks for this awesomely nice chapter...keep up the good work! :D

and please update as soon as you can :)
vio chapter 18 . 10/17/2008
please please please finish it! i love it! i'm really looking forward to see what happens next!
Robert Wolf chapter 18 . 9/23/2008
Well well; doing a bit of a turn of story style are we (retorical question, don't asnwer that :P) . I'm excited to see where this will lead. Brave of you to mix story elements like this. I hope you'll pull it off. I'm cheering for ya. Keep it up.
Wanwan-san chapter 18 . 9/22/2008
great story! i wanna know what happens next!
Kari Kamyia chapter 18 . 9/21/2008
wth? wat the hell just happened?
yingfa07 chapter 18 . 9/21/2008
ohh... i want more! update update! :D

why would someone kidnap sakura?

still has pink hair! lol... i think that is really really funny!

isn't the day they are getting married? or was there another reason why they were dressed up?

can't wait for the next chapter!

yingfa07