Reviews for A Very Serious Time Travel Story
MistyMountainHop chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Finally he came to Jackie who was tapping her foot. "Well, lay it on me, Steven. How is it that you come to marry a whore?"

"A stripper." He corrected absently.

"You say potato, I say whore."

LMAO Hilarious.

Jackie nodded. "Just tell me one thing Steven?"

He gestured for her to ask her question.

"How's my hair?

LMAO again.

"Man, where does she get off not giving me the ultimatum?" Hyde asked

LOLOL

Donna sniffled. "It's not the same, who's going to make fun of my clothes?"

"I'll call you every morning to tell you that I hate your outfit."

Aww and *lol*

"Sit next to me." He ordered. She complied and he put his arm around her.

"Don't go to Chicago."

AWW!

I love the concept of this story, and I really enjoyed how you executed it. Had OOC season 8 Hyde been sent into his semi in-character S7 body, the gang would've totally been weirded out by him. Jackie was surprisingly calm throughout the ordeal, but maybe that's what helped them get back together in the end. D
Marla's Lost chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I really liked this! The conversation below had me laughing:

"What about me?" Fez asked. "Am I still a shampoo boy?" "How's the candy in the future?" "Do I have a girlfriend?"

"You have several."

Fez nodded and turned to the group. "I don't see a problem here."

* Typical Fez!

Good job
YouLivexYouDie chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Hah. That was quite an interesting story. I liked it a lot.

]
Hyde's Bride chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Aww that was really good. The begining was hilarious and the end was sweet!
Foolishly Crushed chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
LOVE IT! BEAUTIFUL ENDING!1
etFated chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Loved that story! I glad there was a happy ending! I was getting worried! I hope you write another story sooN!
Casper1990 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
You're amazing! This was such a good story and such a unique twist on JH's fate. The constant missing of Sam by Hyde pissed me off but that's more to do with the show than with you. :) The gang were brilliant in this (and I loved how Kelso's theory turned out to be correct). I guess he was always being serious on the show, huh? :p) I really loved this.
relena cameric chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
This was so creative funny and really well done. I wanted to bash Hyde in the head for continually talking about Sam. There were many fuuny moments: the bonkers line and "You say potato. I say whore." Hyde annoyed me so much I almost stopped reading. The end was great. Nice job.
lovetaker101 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Wow, that was really interesting. In a good way. How great would it have been if Hyde actually got to time travel on the show and see what an ass he becomes. And thanks for the warning at the begining because Hyde was so stupid I could hardly stand it. But I loved him in the end.

“Man, where does she get off not giving me the ultimatum?” Wow, never would have expected him to say that. And Jackie was hysterical too.

“You say potato, I say whore.” Haha, loved it.

And the ending was perfect! Great job!
tanith75 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
What a fun and unique story :)

Loved the ending, it made me go aw ...
kt chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
eek! I don't know what this story would of been like if Kelso *hadn't* highjacked it, but I have to say I enjoyed it very much. Sometimes silly is just too damn fun to pass up :)
Chrissy chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Oh my God! I loved this! ] It was perfect and so funny! Man, if only J/H could have ended up together...
luvcali76 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Haha. The gang was fantasic. Omg. I loved them in Grooves, in their huddle. God, that was perfect. Kelso's time travel theory. All of it. Awesome. A million great, classic lines.

I about wanted to smack Hyde in this, though, for constantly crying about where Sam was. "My wife, my wife." Grr. Shut the fuck up, Hyde! I mean, if he likes his whore THAT damn much then my feeling is, let him fucking have her. I was totally with Jackie on that one. Part of me wanted her to just go to Chicago and marry imaginary fucking Ted. Hyde didn't deserve her. At all. I think I was even rooting for Fez for a God damn second there. Hyde was talking about wanting and missing Sam too much for me. Grr. You were right. He was a complete freakin' idiot in this. They should have let mustache Hyde have the dumb ass.

But damn, was this REALLY enjoyable to read. Hehe. It was funny as hell and had me so engrossed. You're a clever, clever ff writer, my dear. D That was awesome. Yay gang! Boo Hyde! Hehe.
allienicole16 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Ha stupid hyde. LOL. glad that he didnt do something stupid and let her good. great job!
Zenkindoflove chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
This was crazy, hilarious, romantic, and sweet. You're amazing! Great oneshot. You're stories are really filling up my favorites list :).