Reviews for Blood
Addy.is.not.a.Laddy chapter 8 . 7/14/2008
Interesting, morbid and sad. Twisty and weird. I like it, but it kinda scares me...
skywalker05 chapter 8 . 4/16/2008
I'm glad to see Revan. Good description of her as "elfish"-I think that matches the game image well. This also really concretes how evil she was as the Dark Lord. Very creepy-but very good plottwist. Excellent descriptions of madness.

This chapter leaves me with a very unsettled feeling, and with the sense that you've sent the reader on a true ride, through fun and madness and meaning. It does seem divorced from the lightness of the beginning, but surely the likeableness of the main character was simply a step in this direction, something to get the reader to feel the way I do now.

You've been giggling this whole time, havn't you?

That may be the highest compliment I have ever given a fanfic author.
AliciaF chapter 8 . 4/16/2008
Wow, I never saw that one coming. Is it true, did she really kill her family? Was her subconscious really doing this? And is she the exile? Perhaps there could be a sequel one day? *hint hint
skywalker05 chapter 7 . 4/12/2008
Oh my. Sad. I wonder, is the lesson that having one's dream come true leads to more suffering than fun? The Force has gone wrong, taking over what it shouldn't...In Luke Skywalker's case his dream caused suffering too, at the beginning...

Surreal, and well-written, leaving me wonder which things that Our Narrator experiences are real and which are delusions. This fic has taken quite a turn from its humor-filled beginning.
The Great Valley Guardian chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
WOAH!

That is depressing...and intresting as to how she caught the sword and rolled. But to find her family dead...that is so unfair! I hope she comes to her senses soon!
AliciaF chapter 3 . 3/25/2008
Hi! I'm assuming that your story hasn't been updated due to writer's block? I'd hate to see this story go to waste, so if you need some ideas maybe I could think of something. Drop me a message and I'll see what I can do. :)
duckmasta2020 chapter 6 . 2/16/2008
This a very interesting story. I hope you update soon! I have enjoyed reading it.
skywalker05 chapter 6 . 9/22/2007
Yay, an update!

You've got some typos in this one. Well done are the elements of horror as was the humor in the beginning, and Kreia comes off as just the right amount unsettling.

Wierd ending. What's happening to her, I wonder? I like how it all feels pseudo-scientific, like she's got a disease the reader doesn't know the traits of yet. What's it got to do with creepy Kreia? Nice chapter.
AliciaF chapter 6 . 9/22/2007
You updated again! I was begining to worry that you wouldn't. I don't know what's Kreia's doing, but I always found the woman to be extremely unsettling. I wouldn't trust her and I hope that maybe Nemo can figure out what's going on.
The Great Valley Guardian chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
In soviet Starwars Force controls you!

Great chapter I can't wait to see what happens next!
Fruityone chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
Very nice! I just read this though to the last chapter you wrote and really enjoyed it.

She's not a mary sue, its obvious that she's having problems and I look forward to more.
AliciaF chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
Hurray, you updated! I'm so happy! Seriously, I've been looking forward to a new chapter and this has really made my day. :)

I'm really curious to see what will happen next and what's going on with her. I liked how you wrote her feelings on this transition, one minuted being someone extremely talented and then back to being average. I would be very depressed if this had happened to me. Anyway, good chapter and I look forward to the next one!
WolfCipher7 chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
This is a good one! What's going on with her? Please update again soon. Are there going to be ay familiar Jedi in this, or not? I'm adding this to favorites!
skywalker05 chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
You never use contractions, and I think they'd be good for this first-person casual voice. Things like "I am...I have" can be distracting.

" am good at doing nothing for extended periods of time, but only when I should be doing something else. Now, when I have nothing to occupy myself with, I find myself restless and bored." So true.

"tired by the effort [of]the simple exercise"

Good, interesting chapter. Her new problems are mysterious but also seem to follow a pattern, like a real disease that you're going to eventually diagnose.
skywalker05 chapter 4 . 3/7/2007
Good chapter as usual. I will be taumatized if the badness gets too bad...

One point of confusion: "oriunge juice". All the other foods you mentioned could have been on Earth, which is alright, but I wonder, then, is "oriunge" a typo?

Cool description of how she hears the thoughts of the kid in the line.