Reviews for Refuge
MysticWolf1 chapter 7 . 6/2/2007
Touching story. It reads like an episode of Smallville. I loved the episode "Fragile". This story would have made a great second episode involving Maddie.
Route67 chapter 5 . 2/24/2007
*coos* AW! You're so clever in the way you've constructed this plot, mate! I can't get over how vivid your descriptions are. And the dialogue is superb! There are a few punctuational mistakes, but they're all minor. They don't make the story difficult to read by any means and are kinks easily worked out. :)

In this last chapter in particular, I love the photo box scene. It just captures your interest, getting to dig into the old Smallville history like that. The scene seemed to speed by; I sort of got sucked in. ;)

Really nice work. Keep it up! I can't believe this is your first Smallville piece. *hides her own work* LOL.
coffee-lova85 chapter 3 . 2/21/2007
aw, the Clark/Maddie, big brother/little sister relationship is so cute! PPMS!
Tigger101 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
A story about Maddie!

Her character was really sweet - I wish they would include her in Smallville again just so we can see how she's doing, huh? *sighs wistfully*

Even though if she saw Clark and Lois together she'd probably run screaming...

Your fic is the next best thing. The biggest problem I have is spelling and grammar. Seriously, no matter how great the ideas are, if no-one can read it no-one will want to.

And yeah, it IS a little fluffy, but I can see where this is going. I really love the connection between Clark and Maddie - please keep that going !

Oh, one more thing - what were Lois and Chloe talking about?

Tigger 101
k8 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
i liked the interaction btw clark and mattie so i'm glad to see that you're writing this. i liked the first part good set up.