Reviews for An Odd, Tiring, Crazy Vacation
makkdaddy87 chapter 1 . 3/9
That was a great fanfic! You put some great twists in there. The part I loved most is when Jane Doe finds out Lumpus loves her. The way your did that was unbelievable! I'm making a fanfic about Camp Lazlo myself, and that story gave me some good ideas of what to put in it. Thank you!
Ninjatana Warrior chapter 36 . 1/1
Your story is one of the best that I have ever read. Marvellous job and a happy new year to you
LAZLO KISSPATSY chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
PATSY WANT's LAZLO TO KISS HER BUT, THE U.S. BEANSCOUTS CHIP SKIP SAMPSON EDWARD RAJ & CLAM LOONS DUNGS WANT LAZLO BACK BUT IT'S TO LATE FOR THEM THEY'RE GONNA CRY? WORRIED ABOUT LAZLO EDDWARD TOLD THE SQURRELL SCOUTS! WE! WANT! LAZLO! BACK
ChickenBug chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
hi nice story,PM if you want to collab with me on a camp lazlo story
dork chapter 36 . 1/27/2014
Just wanted to say that this is my favourite Camp Lazlo fanfiction.
NiteWolf 0 chapter 36 . 1/26/2014
I AM replacing this "forgiveness" chapter with a real chapter soon. I do apologize, but everyone may understand that life has changed throughout all these years for me.
Hardartist chapter 35 . 2/14/2011
I guess this story seems to be is dead to me.
alicefrombakugan chapter 23 . 1/28/2011
Amazing story!
MeloDenesa chapter 35 . 12/6/2010
then where's the chapter? come on, don't betray ur fans by backing out on ur promise!
cartoonlover312 chapter 20 . 6/3/2010
You should mark the story with Drama also, there was ALOT of drama in this chapter, but the drama of it all was great!
KHXhero chapter 35 . 5/15/2010
I love this too. I even love when Lazlo and Patsy kissed. Hope they still remain a couple. LazloxPatsy 4-ever! Hope to read the last chapter!
mickazikwiks chapter 34 . 3/31/2010
Oh, could you put me in a cameo appearance in the last chapter?

Meanwhile, back at Camp Kidney, a human camper was tidying up Jelly Cabin. This camper was known as 'CampLazloRocks', or mainly 'dude' as they called him. 'Gee, where's the Jellies?' he asked, confusingly. Suddenly, he became aware to the tooting of a bus. He looked out of the window and saw all the campers he knew.

'Weird' he thought, and walked outside. He stopped by Norman the bighorn sheep, and asked him, 'Where have all you guys been?'. Norman replied 'We just survived our field trip on an island...', and explained the entire series of events in one paragraph.

When he had finished, the kid had horror planted all over his face. 'YOU MEAN I MISSED A WHOLE FIELD TRIP? NO!' he screamed, and ran into the Mess Hall shouting.

After the
mickazikwiks chapter 35 . 3/31/2010
Can you put me in for a cameo performance. I would like that. Preferably in the credits. With Raj.

Credits:

*CampLazloRocks and Raj stand silently for no reason.*

Raj: Do we, uh, sorta, do something?

CampLazloRocks: Hold on a sec? Are we in the wrong fic?

Raj: I think we are in the wrong fic.

*CampLazloRocks breaks Raj's trunk. Raj screams in pain, and collapses*

CampLazloRocks: I'm trying to make it one of my fics now. Now, where are those dried plaster cloths? Raj needs his cast on.

Raj: *yells in pain* I WANT IT STABILI...AGH! *cries*

*CampLazloRocks wanders off. Raj screams even more*
Rock Raider chapter 35 . 3/27/2010
I will not give my opinion on this chapter on the ground that it would consist of expletives directed at Lenny for doing, while the right thing, is still something that pissed me (& anybody else who wanted to see Miss Mucus get what she deserves) off royally. Now I'm hoping for an outside chance of the tape being found.
punkfluff chapter 35 . 2/1/2010
Make the last chapter soon so I can see what happens at the end. Oh, and great story I enjoyed reading it. LazloxPasty 4ever! _