Reviews for Expletive Deleted Jim
Rachel452 chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
Ok so the end of this chapter...awesome! I'm really likin' this fic so far! I'd write more but I want to keep reading...
ELiXiR2722 chapter 5 . 1/23/2009
aww i'm two years late. [

...anything i can do to convince you to finish? lol.
HalloweenJack138 chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
Ah, the filth, we've been expecting you for a while, please come right in. What does one say about chapter that was 90 percent spanking? Pointing out that grammar was flawless falls short somehow. Well, the obvious passion you have for the material is readily apparent and comes through in the work... excellent use of Dwight... and, um, congratulations on this little lesbian spank inferno you've got going here. But where do yoou go from here?
Howard Russell chapter 5 . 7/8/2007
Funny! Sexy and funny! A great combination. Well done.
Howard Russell chapter 4 . 6/18/2007
This deserves a ton of excellent reviews. Sorry you haven't been getting them.

I love it. Very hot.
HalloweenJack138 chapter 4 . 6/13/2007
Ah, to be Kevin Malone for a day... I can't tell you how important I think it is that you decided to add another chapter to this one, Wert, not just for me, but for all of the people of the civilized world. Turning Office characters gay may be a niche, but you're king of that niche and you reign supreme, giving the people what they want. And I simply cannot say enough about Kevin.

Nicely done, Wert.
HalloweenJack138 chapter 3 . 4/2/2007
Glad to see you coming to this one, Wert, I always thought this one of your best.

This is probably the most grounded chapter you've done so far, and I think that acn only help with the later chapters I'm sure will come. Pam's pain and angst in this one sells it for me and Karen's "next morning" attitude is something probably a lot of cats here can relate to. I also love that Toby is surprisingly competent in this one and significantly less creepy than he's slowly been becoming in the series.

All in all, high marks all around, I look forward to seeing how this relationship continues.
in transit chapter 3 . 4/1/2007
Wow this story is just perfect amazing please more!
h-bomb chapter 3 . 4/1/2007
It makes me sad that no one else is commenting this!

I think this is a really well done story. It sticks to the general "Office" ways but it also goes in it's own direction without being AU.

I was excited that you updated, and I hope you update some more! I really enjoy this story a lot, and can't wait to see how you make things turn out. :)
h-bomb chapter 2 . 2/28/2007
This was done well yet again! I liked this bit, kinda more sad too, but still very funny and nice like!

I think wherever you decide to take this will be fine! BUT - you can't end it there! ah cliffhanger-type-things. Hope you update soon. _
HalloweenJack138 chapter 2 . 2/28/2007
Quite all right with you stealing my line and giving it to Karen.

Otherwise, I think you did a good job of grounding yourself in this one. Now keep it up.
Howard Russell chapter 2 . 2/27/2007
Hi Alex!

I'm enjoying this story immensely.
HalloweenJack138 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
I honestly expected Toby to wait there a little longer... just wishing and hoping for his invitation. Perhaps in one of the later chapters, when Pam and Karen steal Michael's Sebring and hit the road as a pair of exotic jewel-thieves.

Seriously, though, I can tell that you put a lot of work into this and it shows. Take a bow, Wert, nicely done.
h-bomb chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
oh yay. I love the Karen/Pam friendship, and I might like them as something more too. but who knows really? - well, okay I do.

This was good. and yay for Toby helping them escape. hee.

he really is one of my favorite's from the show.

are you going to continue this a bit more? I hope you do!