Reviews for Unconventional and Complicated
Shemiki chapter 3 . 6/26
A short and sweet story; neither too short or too long but always heartwarming to read. Your OCs are very convincing, and the interaction between the characters is natural and feels the way it did in the original show. A truly charming and gentle story.
FNorberto chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Sweet :)
bluea52394 chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
Aw x3
Aang'sGreyEyes chapter 3 . 4/23/2009
Very sweet and as always, exceptionally well written. I love your OCs.
Krystal McKenna chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
'Twas a very nice story. I liked your OCs! I love the whole Sozin's Bane idea. Viva la resistance! lol
cruciolicous chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
yay i love these two OCs. im almost tempted to draw them...maybe i will D.
periodisimo chapter 3 . 12/26/2007
I don't know if you still read the comments for these old stories of yours, but I have some more constructive criticism to offer. I felt like your OCs, Toru and Kita, were nothing more than plot devices to help Katara work through her feelings. And that would be okay, if you had developed the situation and the characters a little more. It all just seemed too convenient - the meeting, hitting it off, deciding to travel together, the immediate bond between Katara and Kita - you barely described your OCs, as if their appearance and attitudes weren't all that important, and the dialogue felt flat. You didn't give them time to really flesh out, and you didn't give them meaningful enough POVs/dialogues to try and develop them with the length you did have. It all just moved a little too quickly and conveniently for me. Perhaps you should try to focus on aspects of their character other than romantic interest and really add facets to their personalities, making their romance seem more believable.

Again, constructive criticism. I hope you can use this stuff and grow even more with your obvious talent as a writer. : )
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
That was a very humorous and touching scene, both figuratively and literally. I really hope the next chapter continues as well as these last two have.
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Hey hey! Not a bad start. I'm interested now.
AirGirl Phantom chapter 3 . 6/11/2007
Aw... GreAT JOB! You're an amazing writer.
skittleysweet chapter 3 . 4/4/2007
that was great! i hope theirm is another chp.
Kattebutt chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
HAh great story! I love it... And its so cute and sweet... I think you were right about the ending... There is no need for further explenation of what is going to happen..
Magnumus chapter 3 . 2/27/2007
Wow, this is by far one of the best kataang fanfics i've read. The dialogue is amazing
Semper-Fidelis89 chapter 3 . 2/25/2007
Wow Great Story Keep Going You Got Real Talent As A Writer!
Liselle129 chapter 3 . 2/21/2007
This was a nice, cute story. I liked how the other couple caused Katara to evaluate her own feelings and assumptions. I would have liked to see an actual confession of love between Aang and Katara, but if you decide to continue this, I guess you can build up to that later.