Reviews for What If v2
keth1 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I really enjoyed this retelling of Kim and Ron.I guess the story will most likely focus on their children now?After read Kim and Ron life into now.

It would be interesting the Stoppable meet old friends and rivials.
GotSpirit chapter 2 . 6/29/2007
Good story! Really sweet, and sad too.
James MacPherson chapter 2 . 5/28/2007
Great way to show what might of happened if Ron wasn't there. It's good that Ron and Kim became friends quickly and that everything worked out great.
Penny chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
Ineresting take on Ron and Kim's first meeting. I thought that the way you made them still feel a connection was very well done. The Stoppable family was also very well portayed.
CastaS chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
great chapter, i enjoyed it.
spedclass chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
Daxo chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
you should write about one of experiments of betty is a machine to see what if so dhe can see what will happen if she didnt give ron the day of

anyway i like your story so keep it

bye
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 3/16/2007
Good tale of Ron's & Kim's lives after they met as teenagers. Saw glimpses of portions of the KPverse playing out through their kids' lives and their futures look bright indeed. Not to mention the 'rents lives look pretty good too!

CB73
Slyrr chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
I liked this one! There were some instances where I thought Ron seemed to be using 'un-ronnish' language and turns of phrase, but I guess it makes sense here since he grew up differently. Chop out the swear words and it's a winner...
CastaS chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
great story, i enjoyed reading it.
goryujin chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
The only thing I didn’t like from this story, was that it was a one shoot. Other than that you rock hard.
HubiKoshi chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
You have NO idea how honored I'm feeling right now... gosh I inspired a story GOD that's an awesome feeling

By the way Ron is GREAT. During Kim Possible show I really wanted to see him performing better and you gave me it in great supply AWESOME Story Ron Rules and the way he saved Kim heh An unexpected reverse of the roles. And Kimmie's Puppy Eyes Pout is hilarious as usual

And of course I agree with other reviewers that you should continue this story as well as the first What If :-]
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Well, if the Pre-K meeting of Kim & Ron had been interrupted, especially like it was here, things could have turned out portrayed here.

Kim not meeting Ron that day, could have left her without her rock, balance, comfort zone and quiet inspiration that did guide her to be the Kim Possible not present in this AU. Her 'other half' never did meet her as a child and wasn't able to encourage her to do the things or be the person that lead her to become the cheerleader/teen hero/BFF of canon.

The circumstances of Ron living his life as he did here is one way his life could have turned out. He is more confident, competent, deadly, etc., (loved the way Will Du was portrayed here) than he would have been had he not been adopted by Betty after the death of his parents.

Though his meeting with Kim was delayed by a decade-plus, they both melded their lives together quickly and the immediate attraction felt by both went quickly to a loving relationship and a partnership in world saving.

Until your next post!

CajunBear73
GigaBahamut chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Heh. Team Stoppable instead Team Possible. I like the story a lot. Can't wait to read your other stories you'll be making! Oh, and uh, thanks for the review on Valentine's Game.
AtomicFire chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Interesting use of the alternate history concept here. Betty becomes Ron's driving force, he isn't allowed to become the slacker while Kim is never given that one spark she needed.

Thanks for the great read!