Reviews for As Fierce As Love
fuzzybonnet chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOO I JUST LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT. Shame I am only seeing this now, bUT DANG YEAH I LOVE IT.
fights chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Gosh! You also are the only one who writes Jack/Vlad! So bad, but so good.
Anthiena chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Oh my god. You're the writer of the crack series. Your slash writing skills are legendary. This story is just another example of why you are so well known. You. Rock. The stuff you write is just made of win.
Moonlit Phantasy chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Oh dear... what a terrible fix for both of them. Well, write more:) I've got you on my alerts so I won'tmiss your work when you do post it:)
DPshadow chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
the first thing i said after reading this was "Holy Shit" but it was good, hope you do write more storys like this
Mrs.Masters chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
I've never read a Vlad/Jack story before...it was really well written for such an odd pairing! Cool!
Rainbow-Panda-Chan chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Wow! This is incredible! I'm so glad I found this! I want to cry not for Jack (never liked Jack), but for sweet Vlad. You are an incredible author!
Nostalgic5947 chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
*gasps* omg, that was great! *claps in exitment* u should right more fics for these too... ) I need to find more, lol
Quimera16 chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
es lo que me encanta de ti! siempre me haces pensar en la parejas mas extra├▒as P Vlad y Jack? pues eso es algo que definitivamente jamas habia imaginado y aun asi me gusta muchisimo ;)
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
scary and twisted...
Nonasuki-chan chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Wow... That was unbelievably twisted... I feel bad for Jack and Vlad... But especially for Danny and Jazz. Now they're orphans... Wah. Awesome story!
Felicia chapter 1 . 2/17/2007