Reviews for Broken Child
EmKen chapter 9 . 8/19/2009
oh, very good, can't wait for more:)please...

love it

EmKenxx
stupid101 chapter 9 . 8/27/2008
cute so cute i luv it all!
Na-cat chapter 9 . 8/18/2008
I love what I've read so far! It was a little strange at the beginning, but I guess that's only because Jack's a baby XD

Having Mary in there is a great idea!

Hope you get around to updating :) (without cringing! lol)
SugarSpiral chapter 9 . 7/8/2008
Ruff ruff!

Scary bo-shizzle
shadowland chapter 9 . 7/7/2008
I love this story and I have longed to find out what is going to happen next!
Flowerfairy30 chapter 9 . 7/5/2008
This is a very good story. Jack as a child is interesting. Please update soon.
SugarSpiral chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
Before I review this Oh Mighty Ma of Em, I will just clarify that I know SHIT about Torchwood.

This means that I can't talk about your use of character, and I'm sorry because knowing you I'm sure it is great.

However, I CAN talk about your writing style, and boy am I surprised!

I knew you were smart, but I never knew you were so good at writing! Your use of langague is immaculate, and you describe the scene without making it overcomlicated! And master of suspense much! Also, I love the short chapters, it makes it easier to read :D

AND CAPTIAN JACK AS A BABY! AWW!

(though not-so-aww on the child abuse *cries*)
Kirrithian chapter 9 . 1/29/2008
Join the club with GCSE Crpy coursework! (art geography 101 other pieces as well (or what seems like it!)

good work on the story though (unfortunatly i didn't catch all the series 1 episodes and am unsure as to who mary is, but it still is a good story)will be paitently waiting for the next chapter (eager but understanding)
RangerHarkness chapter 8 . 9/23/2007
Added your story to my favourite's enjoying your story. Please continue. The trail of abuse in Jack's past that you have laced through the story is heart-rending. I'm enjoying the fact that Owen is caring for him showing a side of Owen that we all know is there but don't get to see often.

done.
sleipnirfenris chapter 8 . 9/9/2007
wonderful story. i hate it when you get loaded down with course work don't you?

i hope you update soon but i understand that you probably can't. heehee. good story by the way.
Scout Girl chapter 8 . 4/16/2007
Now Mary!

That is good!

No mention of a guilty Ianto which I would have expected but still very good!

Scout Girl chapter 7 . 4/16/2007
No No No No!

You cannot leave it there I NEED another update soon!

Scout Girl chapter 6 . 4/16/2007

I really hope Ianto makes up with Jack!

Scout Girl
Torchedgirl chapter 4 . 3/11/2007
Ok i thort this was good till you showed the video. Jack is a 51st century kid. He came from the 51st century so there wouldnt be any videos on there. And why there be?
Scout Girl chapter 5 . 3/11/2007