Reviews for Helping Strangers
InkWizard chapter 1 . 5/17
Great story, very well written.
Ebenbild chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
And Halbarad is correct. xDDD Why else would rangers protect the shire but for the pipe weed?! xDDD
Typical Aragorn to aid even if it endangers his own life. I truly liked the reaction of the hobbits in the end as well. Will get Aragorn the repair for free next time?
Well, anyway, thanks for sharing.
Ebenbild
Writer For Christ chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Love it!
fantasychica37 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
This is great! Pipe weed!
gginsc chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Good story.
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
LOVE ARAGORN! haha if only you knew my logic of how many "ways" i love that ranger! haha XDXD
fly fly fly Alisa chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
luvli. good job me dearie!
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
A great story. Very well written.
Elafacwen chapter 1 . 2/3/2010

Oh man I laughed so hard! That was epic!

I really enjoyed this! Thanks!
Emily chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Aww, what a nice story. That made me happy... or at least the ending did. I wasn't nearly so glad when Aragorn was sick and that idiot hobbit Hal wouldn't fix his boots. But oh well. : )
Feafea chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Another beautifully written story. Simple, and sweet. D
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
i enjoyed it!

well written xD

keep writing!
aine chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
well i very much liked this fic.

/“Yes, Aragorn.” Halbarad nodded eagerly. “The real reason we protect The Shire…” He lifted his pipe into the air triumphantly, “is pipe weed!”

And Aragorn burst out into loud laughter, the worries and aches of the last few days forgotten./

I loved the last few line, mellon nin.

Thanks so much for sharing!

-Aine.
Dark ARcher chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I liked it a lot. if was funny and suspenseful and made for a very deliightful read thanks so much and plese write more.
Arthien chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Excellent story! You portrayed Aragorn perfectly!